7

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ This chapter will have a bit of a mature content ⚠️ ⚠️

__________________________________________________________________________________

Porsche's P.O.V:

That guy Pete looked at the man behind him in obvious discomfort which made me frown in confusion.

"What are you doing here? You're not welcomed" Tankul said then walked over to the guy behind Pete.

The guy Tankul was talking to sighed heavily and rolled his eyes.

"I was invited" The guy said.

Kinn walked over to them.

"I invited Vegas to tell him something important" Kinn said to Tankul.

Vegas frowned.

"Pete told me that he wanted to settle down and get married so I've planned this party and invited most of the ladies from the other prominent business companies and other socialists especially for him" Kinn said taunting Vegas.

Vegas looked at the floor in shame.

I decided that I've had enough of this drama so I went to find somewhere quiet to smoke.

Porchay still didn't answer any of my calls and the people who sent me here are still pestering me.

I exhaled the smoke and sighed heavily.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

After some time of thinking I decided to go back to Bangkok to see if Porchay was there.

He has to be there right?

Kinn's P.O.V:

"Damn...Where the hell did he disappear off to this time?" Tankul asked referring to Jom.

"I'll go look for him you stay with the guests" I said.

Then left before he could say anything.

Jom was sitting down on the fountain smoking a cigarette.

I walked over from behind him discreetly and put a hand on his back before pushing him down the fountain.

"SHIYA" He yelped as he collided with the water.

He sat up and spat some of the water in his mouth out.

"Who's there? What the hell was that for?" He asked.

Then turned his head upwards as he brushed his hair back.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's me...Kinn" I said.

"Asshole" He said angrily.

And stood up slowly.

Damn I must have had a little too much to drink tonight I can't help but stare.