38

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ This chapter will have a bit of a mature content ⚠️ ⚠️

__________________________________________________________________________________

Porsche's P.O.V:

I was still in that hospital room with Porchay.

"Well...Aren't you going to tell me how you managed to come to Chiang Mai?" I asked.

"I escaped...The officer who was following me was a really slow runner" Porchay said chuckling.

I smacked his head and he rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"What if he had a gun you silly?" I asked.

"Well...He didn't so I was lucky" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"What about you P'Porsche? Are you ok?" He asked.

He has been changing the bandages on my wound for weeks now so he's bound to be curious.

"The shot thing happened soon after I came here...It's just a scar now though so you don't have to worry" I said.

"And the stab wound?" He asked.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Stop worrying over nothing I'm fine" I said.

He nodded.

"What about your studies? Tem told me that you're doing online classes now...Is it going well?" I asked.

"Yes" He said smiling.

"That's good to know you should..." I started.

But was cut off when the door opened and Kinn walked into the room.

I instinctively put a hand in front of my brother as I glared at Kinn.

Kinn sighed heavily and put the tray of food on the medicine counter then left the room without saying anything at all.

"Let's just eat" Porchay said then stood up and went to get the tray of food.

I looked at the high corner of the wall where a surveillance camera was hung up.

Kinn probably locked the door.

I sighed heavily and turned back to Porchay who was walking slowly as he held the tray of food carefully.

I stood up and took the tray from his hands then we both walked back to the bed and sat down then we started eating.

After some time Porchay fell asleep.

I stood up and tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.

So I went over to the window and started smoking instead.

I heard the door opening then light footsteps walked over to my direction.

I turned and grabbed Kinn's collar.

He sighed heavily.

"You must be crazy to think that I won't hear your footsteps" I said in a low voice.

"I wasn't trying to creep up on you I was just mindful of your sleeping brother" Kinn said in a low voice.

I turned to my brother who was still sleeping then sighed heavily and nodded.