52

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was at the hotel.

"Mr Tankul said that he was personally going to greet Pete so he went back to Chiang Mai" P'Chan said.

I nodded.

"And what about Kim? Where's he?" I asked.

"Mr Tankul took him with him...I think it's better if they go together since mr Kornwit will be there too" P'Chan said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"I took care of most of the work here...There's no problems so far regarding the transfer back here...But there's only one problem" P'Chan said.

I nodded asking him to keep talking.

"Regarding the Spanish don's properties and fortune...The rest of his family are coming at us...They started by sabotaging our work in Hua Hin" P'Chan said.

"What do you suggest I do?" I asked.

"Mr Korn would have focused more on making more allies...Now that the problem with the second family is settled I still think that mr Kornwit will be of good use as a friend then a foe" P'Chan said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"The arm factory is doing well...With our current profits I think we'll be able to settle the problem with the Spanish family in no time" He continued.

"Then I want to plan another social gathering in Hua Hin...We need to be close to the problem so we can face it right on" I said.

He nodded.

"I want to invite members of the Spanish family as well...And Vegas should also be there" I said.

"I also sorted out the drug business with the casinos in Chiang Mai" He said.

I nodded.

"Did you find who sent the loansharks after Kim?" I asked.

"It was the Spanish don...He wanted revenge for his son" P'Chan said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"What about Tankul's business? How is it going?" I asked.

"It's still the same" He said.

"Find another graphic designer then" I said.

He nodded.

"That's all for today...Thank you" I said.

He nodded again before leaving the room.

I started looking through some papers regarding the arm factory profits and the gambling circles Kim was in charge of.

But then I noticed that the profits were strangely downsized.

I was about to call Kim to ask him about it when my phone started ringing.

I frowned in confusion when I saw that it was Porsche.

But picked up the call anyway.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Ummm...I have a competition this weekend so I'm wondering if you can come" He said.

"Ummm...This weekend I have a meeting with the chocolate factory's graphic designer candidate...So..." I started.

"Oh...Ok that's fine" He said.

He sounded a bit disappointed? Or was it just me imagining it?

"You know what? Fuck them...Vegas and Pete are coming over this weekend they can take care of it" I said.