KinnPorsche Special Chapter 3

Kinn's P.O.V:

I walked into the room to ask Porsche if he wanted to watch a movie with me tonight but found him sitting on the floor with his face in his knees.

I sat down next to him and he looked at me briefly before leaning his head to the wall and closing his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded.

I took his hand in mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"It's just..." He started but was cut off when Tankul opened the door.

"What are you guys doing here? Let's watch a movie downstairs" Tankul said.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes.

Porsche chuckled and shook his head.

I stood up and took Porsche's hand.

"Let's just go" I said.

He nodded and followed me out of the room.

Halfway through the movie Neri climbed onto my lap.

I patted her head lightly.

"So what are you two going to do tomorrow? Do you have a plan?" Tankul asked.

Me and Porsche looked at each other confused then turned to Tankul again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked frowning in confusion.

"Tomorrow is your anniversary nerds...It's the same date Porsche kissed you at the bar...You all thought I was drunk but I wasn't so suck on that" Tankul said proudly.

"Wait...You mean that you knew that Porsche was pretending to be blind all along?" I asked.

"Of course I did you dumbass...From the day that he actually fell in front of our car to be specific" Tankul said.

"But...But how?" Porsche asked.

"Dear Porsche...I've wasted my entire life watching dramas and movies and I proudly say...You fucking suck at acting" Tankul said.

Then patted Porsche's shoulder.

"When we gave you a ride after getting hit by our car you were looking out of the window...Why would you do that if you were blind?" Tankul asked.

Then patted my shoulder.

"But congratulations to you Kinn...Finally your stupidity got you a wife" He said smiling.

Then patted both our shoulders and turned his attention back to the TV.

Me and Porsche looked at each other surprised.

What the...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED JUST NOW?

"Why didn't you tell me right away?" I asked.

"And ruin the drama? Nah...That would be boring" Tankul said.