13

Porsche's P.O.V:

I tried to struggle by pushing him away but he gripped my wrists tightly and pressed them to the wall on each side of my head then used his knee to part my legs completely pinning me down to the wall so I won't be able to kick him.

He bit down on my lower lip causing me to wince and part my lips in surprise then slipped his tongue into my mouth as he used his hands to hold my face.

I used this chance and pushed him away making him tumble backwards slightly then punched him in the face.

"What the hell Kinn?" I snapped.

"Just listen to what I want to say first before you make any judgements ok?" He asked.

"No I won't...I don't have to listen to you I just want you to stop whatever the hell you're thinking ok? I don't feel the same" I said.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"I'm sorry...I know I promised not to take advantage of your condition but I don't think I can do that" He said.

Wait what? What does that even mean?

"What do you mean? Were you planning to do something else? What the fuck Kinn?" I asked angrily.

Then rubbed my temples in an attempt to ease the headache that was starting to take over my head.

"I think I should go now...I'm feeling much better now so I should probably get to work" I said.

Then started moving my stick like usual as I made my way over to the door.

He gripped my wrist to stop me before I could leave then pulled me back.

"Wait" He said.

I was surprised by the sudden tug causing my back to collide with his chest.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I gripped his wrist then pulled him back harshly causing his back to collide with my chest.

I took this opportunity and used my arm to keep a tight hold on his waist as my other hand gripped his wrist tightly.

In this position again I could feel his body trembling.

Was it fear? Or something else?

I decided that I shouldn't have kissed him but what should I've done when he refused to talk to me about it.

"Let me go already you freak" He said then used his free hand to push me away from the back.

I chuckled and shook my head because his attempts were futile.

So I leaned my head closer to his ear.

"If I let you go...Do you promise that you'll listen to my explanation?" I asked.

He sighed heavily and nodded then lowered his arm as he finally stopped struggling to get out of my hold.

So I let go of him.

But he immediately reached for his stick and left the room hurriedly.