24

A.N: ⚠️ ⚠️ This chapter will have a bit of a mature content ⚠️ ⚠️

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kinn's P.O.V:

"Stay the night with me" He murmured.

Then tugged at my hand again so I layed down next to him.

"Are you ok with it?" I asked.

He layed his head on my shoulder.

"Sleep here tonight" He said.

"Are you still drunk?" I asked frowning.

"A little" He said.

Then chuckled and shook his head.

"Now now...How did I get here?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"I want to drink more" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Then slung an arm over his shoulder and looked at the ceiling.

We stayed silent for what felt like minutes as I listened to the calm sound of his breathing.

"Does your head still hurt?" I asked.

He shook his head.

He put a hand on my cheek causing me to frown in confusion.

"How dare you kiss me when I'm drunk?" He asked chuckling.

I burst out laughing when I realised that the hand on my cheek from earlier was his best attempt at a slap.

"Was it all bad?" I asked.

"No" He said.

I put my hand on the nape of his neck and pressed my lips to his briefly.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

He nodded.

I straddled his waist and moved his head to face me.

Then kissed him again and he tugged at my collar to pull me down then slung an arm over my shoulder to keep me in place.

This time the kiss lasted for what felt like minutes.

We pulled away for air.

I started taking off my shirt.

Then leaned down and started kissing him again as I tugged at the end of his shirt before pulling it up.

He raised his arms up allowing me to remove his shirt completely then I tossed it to the corner of the room.

I trailed my hand over his abs slowly then leaned down and started biting on his collarbone lightly causing him to let out a low moan.

He reached out and trailed his hand on my chest down to my navel before stopping at the waistband of my pants then slipped his hand inside.

I closed my eyes and let out a moan when his hand started working me up.

"Take it off Kinn" He murmured.

I nodded then started taking off my pants before reaching out to take his pants off.

I started kissing his navel going up to his neck where I left another mark.

He tilted his head to the side moaning loudly as I kept biting and kissing his neck.

Then went back to his lips.

I put a my knee between his legs spreading them apart then pushed my finger inside him.