12

Porchay's P.O.V:

I waited for that person to call me again but he didn't.

I desperately wanted to know what happened to P'Porsche.

"Hey...Why are you slacking off?" My manager asked.

I nodded in apology then started cleaning another table.

Then another waiter walked over to the manager who was still glaring at me.

"Mr Ram...The guitarist quit...He said he wanted twice his payment...We don't have a singer" The waiter said.

The money I got from selling off my first phone was almost over so the cheap room at the motel I stayed at was at the risk of being taken away if I don't somehow up my payment.

So...

I raised my hand up hurriedly.

"I can't sing but I can fill in the guitar spot" I said.

The manager looked at me skeptically but sighed heavily and nodded.

"Alright then...Call nong Ping to do the vocal work" The manager told the waiter.

After some time an older pretty girl wearing a red dress was standing on the stage next to me.

She introduced herself and I nodded politely at the audience.

Then she told me the song and I sat down on the chair and started playing the guitar as she sang.

After some time a familiar face walked through the casino before taking the normal seat by the bar counter.

I stared at him for a while and he nodded before raising his glass to cheer me on.

I nodded then turned to the guitar and started playing again.

By the time the song was over he was gone.

I pursed my lips into a thin line suddenly feeling lonely.

He came here once or twice a week.

Even before he helped me it was quite difficult not to notice someone who looks better then all the people here combined.

Even though I didn't see his eyes before I'm sure they look great just like the rest of him does.

I sighed heavily and shook my head to dismiss the thoughts.

Someone like him will never look at me anyway.

(The next day)

Porsche's P.O.V:

I sat up in bed slowly and saw that no one was there but me.

I was about to stand up when I noticed that my clothes were gone with only the blanket covering my lower half.

I frowned in confusion.

Then sighed heavily and put on my pants and shades and reached out to grab a shirt but didn't find any so I decided to sit down for now.

The door opened and Pete walked in carrying a tray of food with Kinn walking behind him.