30

Vegas's P.O.V:

Pete pushed me away and shook his head.

And moved his hand away when I tried to take it.

"Pete...Say something" I said.

"What am I supposed to say huh? You forced yourself on me as if I was a sex slave and on top of that you left me to die...And your excuse is that you're angry? How the hell am I supposed to get over that?" He asked.

Then grabbed my collar.

"I was terrified to the point that I couldn't even move...I was in pain and I kept begging you to stop but you didn't...And you know what? I would have done the crazy and forgiven you but you weren't even by my side when I woke up" He said in tears.

Then started sobbing.

"Why are you doing this to me...Just stop please" He said.

Then put his palms together begging.

"I've had enough...So please just let me go" He said.

I shook my head.

"No...You have to listen to me...Just this once...If I let you go then I won't have anyone left" I said.

Then grabbed his shoulders.

"You said that you care about me didn't you?" I asked.

He shook his head and looked at the ground.

"What good would it do to keep this going? If I say that I forgive you...What can guarantee that you won't do this again? Just face it Vegas we can't go any further then this" He said.

Then turned and left.

(Three weeks later)

Porsche's P.O.V:

Kinn grabbed my arm and pushed me hard causing my back to collide with the wall hard.

I quickly ducked under his arm before he could land a punch and almost kicked him but he dodged.

He grabbed my collar and threw me to the floor before I could do anything.

I sat up and kicked his legs causing him to fall then I stood up.

He lunged at me again and kicked my side.

I threw a punch but he grabbed my fist and twisted my arm behind my back.

"Try again" He said.

Then let go of my arm.

I turned and kicked his chest hard causing him to stumble backwards.

"Not bad" He said chuckling.

Then kicked my legs from under me causing me to fall flat on my back.

I slammed my fist on the floor and grunted in annoyance.

How come I can't hear his footsteps? Is he a damn feather weight or something? This is so annoying.

"Are you giving up?" He asked teasingly.

"As if" I said.