25

Kim's P.O.V:

I was at the casino.

"Hey kid do you want to play with us?" A customer asked.

I pointed at myself to check if he was talking to me so he nodded.

Oh well...More money.

I walked over to their table and sat down.

"What are we playing?" I asked.

"Poker" One of them said.

They were three men and they probably thought that I'm a host or something.

"Ok" I said.

Then the man who asked me first slung an arm over my shoulder.

"I've seen you around alot...Can you tell me your name little one?" The man who had an arm on my shoulder said.

I sighed heavily.

"What's the stake?" I asked ignoring the drunkard who was sitting next to me.

"Fifty thousand baht...How is that?" The man sitting in front of me asked.

I nodded.

I raised my hand asking for a waiter to come over.

Then he put the first card on the table.

The game started.

I put a ten spade card on the table.

The card in my hand was the king of spades.

I need the queen and the ace of spades.

After some time the cards on the table still didn't look in anyone's favour.

I slipped the king of spades card into my sleeve and took out the other one.

There were two four of a kind two starting royal flush one of them was mine an almost finished full house and a half finished straight flush on the table.

I put my next card down which was the king of clubs.

One of the three men raised the bet to seventy thousand baht and put down the queen of diamonds on the second royal flush.

"I call" I said.

I finished my cards so the waiter gave me more.

The three men looked so deep in thought so I guessed that they didn't have anything useful.

The card in my hand was a three diamond.

So I put it down.

The man in front of me slipped a card into his sleeve discreetly before looking back to the cards in his hand.

I also slipped a card into my sleeve.

My cards were over so the waiter gave me more.