9

Kinn's P.O.V:

I went to Kim's room and sat down on his study chair as soon as I walked in.

It was one of these rare occasions where he discarded his shades and let his hair down but what caught my attention is that he was wearing a semi formal get up.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled and shook his head then started putting on a grey suit jacket which matched with his black pants and white crisp shirt.

"Yes actually...In fact you're even invited as well" He said.

I knew he wasn't going to tell me so I just nodded.

"Wait...You really don't know what today is?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Then sighed heavily and patted my shoulder.

I decided to talk about the task I gave him.

"So what did you find?" I asked.

"He worked at a gym near here...The people who work there said that he was actually good at what he did before he lost his sight...But the owner of the place had to fire him because of his incident" Kim said.

I nodded.

"I think he's fine...He hasn't caused problems since he came here and that was three weeks ago right?" Kim asked.

"Yes...I think so too" I said.

Kim stood up.

"We shouldn't be late" He said.

I looked at my phone to check the date of the occasion then sighed heavily when I remembered what today is.

"Do you want to go for a few drinks after the will reading is over?" Kim asked.

"No...It's alright" I said.

He nodded then walked over to the door.

I went to my room and started changing to a suit.

Tonight is the will reading which meant that the second family will be there too.

I called my friends Time and Tae and Mew and asked them to come as witnesses.

Maybe I should ask Jom too.

Come to think of it...He has been obviously ignoring me for the past few days.

It wouldn't have bothered me that much if he didn't freaking live in my house.

I looked at myself in the mirror dismissing the thoughts about him.

I had other matters to deal with after all.

My uncle managed to buy the land next to our house.

The land I intended to buy to use as an extension for our company.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair in frustration.

If only I had evidence that my uncle killed my father I'd have taken immediate action.

I went downstairs and saw Jom talking to one of the children.

Having way too many children here still didn't sit well with me but I guessed that they'd be better protected if they lived in our direct headquarters until they become of age or get adopted.