23

Porsche's P.O.V:

"Porchay...You must trust me ok? This is for your own good...Just pretend you don't know me from now on" I said.

He pulled away from the hug and shook his head.

"Are you leaving me behind?" He asked.

I shook my head and hugged him again.

"Of course not...How can you think that?" I asked.

"Then tell me what's going on" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded then let go of him.

"Fine...This family I work for now...They're a prominent mafia...And somehow my name ended up in a will left to them by the previous head of the family...I don't know how or why but if I show myself I'll die...And if they discover you're my brother you'll die...I can't have that so you must listen to me ok?" I asked.

He didn't say anything so I hugged him again.

"Chay...I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe ok? I'll never abandon you" I said.

"What about you then?" He asked.

Then pulled away from the hug again.

"You keep saying that you want to take care of me P'Porsche but why can't you take care of yourself instead? We never wanted their money...Can't we just forget about this and run away?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I can't...But you can...Listen to me carefully ok? The money I got from working here I spent nothing from it...I'll give it all to you...You must take good care of yourself from now on...Go back to school and find another place to live and I'll keep sending you money" I said.

Porchay's P.O.V:

I shook my head.

"No P'Porsche...I won't go back to school and I certainly won't go back home without you...I have a nice job...I can take care of myself so you don't have to worry about me anymore...Just worry about yourself" I said.

He raised an eyebrow and was about to say something but I cut him by hugging him tightly.

"You must promise me that you'll be ok...That we'll both go home P'Porsche...I don't want to lose you too" I said.

He patted my back.

"I promise" He said.

There was a knock on the door then a guy who was a bit shorter then P'Porsche walked in.

"Pete...This is my brother Porchay" P'Porsche said to the guy.

I didn't greet the guy and walked past him without saying a word then slammed the door shut behind me.

(Meanwhile)

Kinn's P.O.V:

Jom and Pete weren't at the party anymore.

I looked around for a while trying to find Jom but suddenly saw a kid walking out of a room.

The waiter kid from that restaurant.