14

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

Seeing as how Rebekah couldn’t continue walking in her 20’s style without gaining weird looks, the group had relocated to a clothing shop. So far, it has not been going well. Klaus is chain drinking champagne, Stefan was brooding and bored out of his mind, and Rebekah was complaining about colors and fashion, all while Cybele tried on different outfits. It was a disaster, to say the least.

Rebekah and Cybele were in changing rooms opposite each other. The current outfit she was trying was a simple white dress. It was flowy and Cybele thought it fit her figure well. It was low cut and a v neck which showed off her chest, not that she minded, in fact, it was one of the only features she liked on her body. Might as well show it off, she thought.

“There has to be more to this dress” Rebekah called out from her room.

“There's not,” Klaus replied. 

Cybele heard the swoosh of the curtain and decided to also exit the fitting room. Rebekah was in a short black dress, which was not doing much for her figure. It did not fit her look. 

“So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes then? You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.”

Cybele turned to her with an offended look. “Are you calling me a prostitute?”

Before Rebekah could reply, Klaus cut it, “You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.”

Cybele scoffed, crossing her arms, “Are you complaining? Should we all go back to those stuffy and insufferable corsets? Where people broke ribs just to wear Niklaus?” What she hadn't realized as she got angrier at him, she managed to slip up and use his real and full name.

Klaus raised his hands in surrender with raised eyebrows and took a swing from his champagne glass.

“And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.” Rebekah waved her hand in the air. 

“It's dance music,” Stefan answered the blonde.

“People dance to this?” Both Cybele and Rebekah asked. The two then turned towards each other with a small knowing smile. 

“Bloody hell they are in sync,” Klaus whispered into his glass. He swallowed his drink clearing his throat, “Are we done yet?”

The original rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips, ”And why are you so grumpy?”

“I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it.” Klaus gave her a tight and sarcastic smile.