21

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

Cain and the two remaining Faye siblings stood around the mansion that was being constructed as a hybrid wheeled in the last coffin. There were four in the room. Pan was wrapped in Cain’s arms, standing with his back against his chest. Seb was standing beside the couple with crossed arms and an annoyed look.

The hybrid, Daniel, looked to his master, Klaus, standing at the opposite end of the room from the other three supernatural beings, attempting to avoid their judgmental looks.

“You've got your family back. Are you going to open them?” Daniel asked.

Klaus looked at the coffins as he spoke “Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of.”

Seb let out a short laugh. “Oh a young vampire, how scary..” He trailed off.

Pan held back his smile, leaning his face into Cain’s shoulder to hide it. Cain openly laughed at Seb’s commentary. Klaus glared at the siblings, grinding his teeth together, preventing him from sparking an argument with them. Klaus exited the room as Daniel turned around to follow.

“What business?” As the words left Daniel’s mouth, he began to sputter and squirm. All eyes watched as from behind him, someone had shoved his hand through the hybrid’s ribcage, tearing out the heart.

Elijah Mikaelson stood before them, hand dripping with blood and a fresh heart in hand, as he stood in front of his brother.

“So Niklaus, what did I miss?” Elijah asked coldly.

Cain’s arm tightened around Pan, lightly shoving him behind himself as a form of protection for his fiance. Seb stood there with a grin on his face, seeing the elder original brother.

Seb began lightly laughing, “Shit just got interesting. Pan, you should have brought popcorn.”

Pan rolled his eyes at his brother's behavior, but his lips were twitching as if he was holding back a smile. Though, he did look shaken from seeing the dead hybrid gore in front of him.

Elijah, who was wiping the blood off his hands, turned his attention to the voices. He froze momentarily as his eyes landed on the remaining Faye siblings.

“Geb? Pan?” Elijah asked, almost not believing that he was seeing them.

Seb took a few steps forward, waving his arm at him, “It’s Seb now, and hello there Elijah” He laughed, raising an eyebrow at him.