01

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

892 AD

A feeling of unease rested in her bones or more specifically her heart. Cybele had a feeling that something was off its axis, she couldn't tell what it was indefinitely but she could just feel it. At first the girl tried playing it off as the harvest moon which was tonight, she knew she was lying to herself. The noise of chatter snapped Cybele out of her thoughts pausing her work of picking flowers.

Glancing at the large group of witches surrounding her family's hut the uneasy feeling began to grow stronger. Mother and father were the coven leaders, so it was normal for the group to appear every full moon, but this time was different. She knew her brothers had felt it as well. Looking at the older of the three Geb was sat sharpening a stick he had found hunting with father. As if to feel her eyes on him, he switches his focus to his sister. The pair held eye contact for a few moments, she saw the concern in Geb's eyes. He had sensed the feeling as well. The siblings simultaneously look at their little brother, Pan. He was the runt of the triplets, you could tell just by looking at the three. Though, he also was more sensitive to magic than the other two combined.

Pan was sat on a tree stump stitching two pieces of tanned hide together. The group of witches entered the home glancing and whispering to each other. Geb let out a low whistle, Pans head snapped up at the noise. The two looked into the younger siblings eyes, his eyes were full of fear.

The siblings dropped their duties and met up at a small stream down the hill from their house. It was truly a peaceful spot. Wild daisies surrounded the area. Cybele sat on a large boulder dangling her feet off. The rock was slightly hung over the water.

Geb slowly approached the area with Pan trailing behind him. Pan was fiddling with a purple flower that Cybele recognized as wolf's bane. "I assume we are feeling the same thing?" Geb asked glancing at his younger siblings.

"That is why we are here brother, are you dull?" Cybele scoffs. She picks up a small pebble and throws it at the older brunettes face.

"Now listen here sist-"

"It's something unnatural," Pan's soft voice interrupted his brother's insult. Immediately stopping whatever argument that was going to breakout. The two immediately noticed how Pan was shaking like a leaf. His large doe eyes switched between the two, the pure fear shown made Cybele sick to her stomach.

"Come here," Geb commanded. Pan hesitantly nodded and stepped towards his brother. Geb held him close to his chest rubbing his back soothingly.

"Do we attempt to stop whatever the coven has planned? We are just.." there was a slight pause, "We are not witches, we can not do magic," Cybele sighed looking at her brothers. Pan let out a whimper hugging closer to Geb. Geb just quietly hushes him, continuing to rub his back. The siblings began to notice how night began to approach. "Brothers we need to make our mind up quickly,"