09

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

“I can hear your brooding thoughts from up here, spit it out,” Klaus comments, casting a small look in the rear view mirror where Stefan was sitting. Cybele Faye’s head was resting on the Salvatores lap while her legs were sprawled on the other seats.

“Is she going to wake up?” Stefan asked as he looked down at the girl, softly running his hands through the long curls. Klaus clenched his jaw as the feeling of jealousy flowed through him. In fact he was wondering if the spell that he had set to cast on her was prohibiting from raising from the dead.  

It was five days since Klaus had kidnapped her from the parking lot and injected her with the potion the witch told him. A normal neck snap would only prompt Cybele to regenerate only in three days. It has been two days later. 

A loud barking erupted in the rather silent car. Kluas let out an annoyed sigh, “Bloody hell.”

An amused smile made its way onto Stefans face. As much as Klaus claimed to hate the mutt that Cybele had befriended, he still took the dog along with the girl. The dog popped up from the trunk making himself known. Stefan reached behind himself and lifted the dog, sitting him in the backseat with himself and Cybele. In an instant Moose climbed onto Cybele's chest, laying down on top of her. 

“We are here, grab them and put them in the room”

°•♡•°

Why is it so bright?

That was the first thought that popped into the shapeshifters head, that along with the sudden urge to murder Niklaus. Jolting awake with loud gasp Cybele rapidly tried to get her eyes adjusted to light. 

“Welcome to the land of the living,” Stefan Salvatore’s voice drifted through the air. Cybele barely had any time to survey the area before she was attacked by a small blur of white fluff. Moose began to attack her with sloppy dog kisses. 

“Moose! Calm down buddy!” Cybele laughed as she tried to get the energized dog to calm down. She saw she was in a simi-rundown hotel room with two queen sized beds. There was a small room leading to what she could only assume was a bathroom, which had the door closed and light on. 

“Where are we?” 

“Greenville Kentucky,” 

Cybele let out a small hum of acknowledgement, petting Moose. “Where is-”

As soon as those words leave Cybele’s mouth the bathroom door swings open revealing none other than Klaus Mikaelson. “Right here Cybele,” he muttered as he stalked out of the bathroom, a trail of steam following him out.