07

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

As soon as Eljiah sped Niklaus and Cybele away from the scene, Klaus began to fully transform into a wolf. 

“Elijah get out of here, a werewolf bite is lethal, and I don't want you to be in pain for several days. I’ll handle him.” Cybele tells him watching as Klaus falls to the ground as his left leg snaps. Elijah sends her a puzzled look.

“Cybele you can not be ser-” He was cut off by a loud growl erupting from the back of Niklaus throat as he glared at Elijah with his glowing golden eyes. Next his right leg snaps and pops out of its place. 

“You will help with hiding the body count, now go,” She lightly pushed his chest as she heard Klaus groan in pain followed by another low growl. Elijah paused for a second before switching his gaze between the two, before speeding off into the darkness.

Cybele now put her full attention on the still transitioning Klaus. She was not completely stupid, she stood watching carefully from a few feet away. She watched as he transformed for the first time, she knew it was painful. Now that Elijah was gone he was definitely making more pained noise. She watched as his spinal cord breaks, and twists under his skin. 

Klaus grabbed the forest floor, he was struggling to handle his front of not being in pain. As a shapeshifter she knew the exact pain he was going through. She could only watch in pity.

Finally after a few more minutes of him groaning and bones popping, a wolf stood tall. The fur was the classic grey wolf, though it had a slightly more dark grey fur then a typical wolf. 

Klaus snarled at her and snapped his jaws. Cybele merely raises an unamused eyebrow at him. “You didn't take your clothes off, so you will be completely naked when you shift back,” She informed as she stared at the torn clothing. She spotted a necklace he wore when he was human, it somehow did not snap during transformation and his wolf still had it hung around his neck. 

Cybele crouched down and got onto her knees, eye level with him. She watched as he took a step forward snarling at her again. “Come here Niklaus,” She calls. She was not sure if he was in complete control, she was only going off the assumption since he was a hybrid he would be able to process his surroundings. She watched as he seemed to struggle to know what to do. His eye switched from the treeline for Cybele. 

She was patient though, she could nearly see his internal battle before he slowly trots his way straight to her. She cautiously held her one arm, palm flat, to him as he approached. He headbutted his head into her open hand, almost urging her to pet him. Cybele had to force herself not to let out a large laugh, if she did she might trigger him. She carefully takes the necklace around his neck and removes it, and puts it on to herself. She notes he is the size of a timber wolf, which was slightly alarming considering timber wolves are much larger than regular ones. She cautiously runs her fingers through his fur, scratching behind his ear.