04

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

The residence of Alaric Saltzman has been relatively silent for the past three days. Katherine had been compelled to be quiet and to keep snarky comments to herself. Alaric/Klaus had been acting strangely around her and everyone else. Well weirder than normal for a thousand year old serial killer vampire.

Katherine would probably have to blame it on the fact that there was a dead woman laid out on the couch for the past three days.

Well, the woman was not just anybody to be fair. The woman was none other than Cybele Faye. Katherine was absolutely puzzled when Klaus/Alaric had come home from the school dance, silent, and holding the woman. She was completely speechless for one of the first times in her life. Cybele Faye was actually alive?

Katherine had met the woman when she was human. She was with Klaus and Elijah along with one of her brothers, Pan. The last she had heard of the Faye's was that Cybele died in a fire and that her two brothers disappeared off of the face of the earth in grief. Some believed the brothers had died but those were purely just rumors. So to say that Katherine had learned that Cybele Faye was indeed still alive and then temporarily killed by Klaus, absolutely perplexed her.

Klaus had compelled her to not speak a word about the dead shapeshifter and to just inform him if she woke up. Again, that was three days ago. The woman had yet to wake up. Katherine was almost believing that Cybele wouldn't wake up. She was immortal, why was it taking forever for her to wake up from a simple neck snap?

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddox's voice calls out, snapping Katherine out of her thoughts. She momentarily froze from making coffee. Alaric/Klaus and Maddox were standing at the door chatting. Katherine's gaze landed on the two with a blank look.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get," Alaric/Klaus jaw was clenched as he spoke. Maddox simply nodded and slipped out of the room. Alaric/Klaus closed the door behind him, he stood there a moment clenching and unclenching his hands at his sides. Slowly he turns around and walks to the counter where Kathrine was standing.

"Where is he going?" She offers the coffee towards him.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do," He simply states. At the lack of confirmation Katherine puts down the coffee pot.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" She asked, slightly tilting her head at the man. She casted a gaze at the dead woman on the couch again. How was she supposed to ignore her? Was she going to start smelling soon?

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us," Alaric/Klaus goes rustling in his pocket before placing a small white circular stone on the counter. The moonstone, Katherine noted.