15

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

To say everything was going fast-paced, was an understatement. After Cybele had a… small setback hearing about Mikael, everyone was loaded into the truck. They were set on the roads to Mystic Falls. For the majority of the trip, Cybele was in the front seat with Klaus. While Rebekah and Stefan, who kept getting his neck snapped, were in the back with the rest of the daggered Mikaelsons.

Currently, Cybele was having to speed walk in heeled boots behind an incredibly angry and temperamental hybrid who stalked the halls of the school of Mystic Falls.

“Can we not slow it down at all?” Cybele asked in a tired voice. She frankly didn’t care about this ordeal. She wanted to go home.

Klaus quickly spun around so they were face to face, “Well love, I suggested that I use my handy speed to get us places, but that ended up with me getting a broken jaw and you hurting your wrist. So, do keep up,” 

With that, he turned around and began to walk down the hall again. Cybele rolled her eyes huffing, “You touched my ass. You deserved that.”

“I touched your lower waist.”

“No that was my ass,”

Klaus paused in his movements all at once which led to Cybele fully running straight into his back. She let out a small ‘oof’ noise trying to steady herself. 

In front of her she watched as the doppelganger, Elena walked through double doors and straight into Klaus.

“There's my girl,” Klaus said creepily.

Elena froze with wide eyes, “Klaus!” Elena went to turn and run but Klaus was right in front of her. 

“You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?”

“Klaus I-” Elena was cut off when Klaus gripped her arm and began to march down the hallway, practically dragging the girl with him.

“Oh, so we are just going to speed up? Got it,” Cybele sighed following them. 

Elena whipped her head to the shapeshifter, looking her up and down. This was the girl that Klaus was married to. Or was it engaged? Whatever, Elena thought. This was that girl that the witches told them was his weakness. This was the same girl Elena took note of during the ritual, the girl he handled with such care when he held the woman in his arms. 

“You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing.” Klaus ranted as he dragged her down the halls.