10

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_DBGa9WDI

I never put notes at the beginning of chapters but when Cybele begins singing very highly recommend listening to the exact version which is the link above.

°•♡•°

"Well aren't you just a fluffy little man! Yes! you are!" Cybele coo's at the golden retriever that sat in the backseat with her. Cybele kept petting him while the dog kept giving her sloppy kisses all over her face, she just laughed and pet him more.

"Cybele quiet, We just stole the bloody dog," Klaus says from the front seat looking in his rearview mirror. He groaned lightly as he was probably ignored. This went on for around two more minutes before suddenly there was a whistle.

"Rudy!" Klaus leaned back and placed his hand over Cybele's mouth. She was about to bite one of his fingers until she also heard it and understood. They both quietly got out, locking the kidnapped dog in the car.

"Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you!" The woman yelled out into the night, in an instant, Klaus wrapped his arm around Cybeles waist and sped them a few feet in front of the girl. The woman nearly fell over and let out a small gasp resting her hand on her chest to slow her heart rate.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you," Klaus said putting on an American accent. It took Cybele all of her willpower to stop herself from gagging and laughing both at the same time. What was the use with the accent? She didn't understand what was with the faux accent. What was wrong with his normal voice? Would she assume he was the big bad hybrid based on his accent?

"Can I help you?"

This was Cybele's turn, putting on a sickly sweet smile while curling up into Klaus's arms she motions to behind her, "Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like I've been walking forever! My feet are sore, this is the first house we have come across. So I was just hoping I could use your phone? Or my husband here!" Cybele elbowed Klaus in the side playfully.

Wow, maybe I should go into acting...

The woman eyed them both carefully. To keep selling the role Klaus leaned his arm over her shoulder hugging her close. "Don't either you have a cell phone?"

Klaus nods and pulls out his phone from his back pocket, "Yeah... Battery died. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer, I just wanna use your phone,"

"My phone has been broke for over a week, I dropped it in the pool trying to take photos"

The woman looked between the two before letting out a sigh, "Sure"