03

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

To say that Marcellus was unhappy with his mother, was an understatement. He was furious, and very disapproving of the matter of Cybele going to Mystic Falls to help with a murder plan to his ex-father figure. As soon as Cybele had informed him of the plan, a fight broke out. She had known it would happen but she wanted to tell him, in case she did not come back. 

Cybele knew going against to help in a plan to murder the famous Klaus Mikealson was a suicide mission. To be fair, she had the element of surprise, he thought she was burned to a crisp as dust by now. She had only one thought on her mind, to get revenge.

He had left her.

He left his adoptive son.

He left part of his family.

Niklaus Mikaelson was a coward. He did not bother to look back after he had left them. No instead he fled to Chicago, and never came back once to see the damage. If he would have come back and looked for them. If he would have had the guts to just to once in the one hundred years since the incident happened came back, this would be a completely different story. He would have seen that the two he desperately tried to plague his mind to forget were perfectly fine. That they had rebuilt their home from ash and became the secret heros of New Orleans. He would have seen his long lost part of his forgotten family. But did he? 

No.

After hours of fighting, Marcel knew that his mother would not give up. Cybele Faye was stubborn, and when she wanted something this desperately, she would have his way. 

“What about your brothers Ma, what would they say to this?” Marcel tried as his final tactic. He tried his only leverage, his mother's only true weakness. Her family. Cybele gazed at her son's stressed figure. She tilted her head ever so slightly, raising a questioning eyebrow.

“What about my brothers Marcellus?” She simply asked.

“Are you planning on telling them about your little suicide mission? Or are you just going to up and leave. I know about your group chat. Daily, you check in making sure you all are alive. What if you just suddenly stop responding, don't you think they will race here? Then what am I going to say? You went on a revenge kick and got yourself killed?” Marcel ways waving his hands around while speaking, exasperated.

Cybele just blinks at him. Does he not know she had this planned? She already had talked herself out of this plan eight times, then proceeded to talk herself into the plan nine times.  All of the times she had talked herself out was because of her brothers and also Marcel.