16

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

New Orleans, gods, Cybele had missed her home. The French Quarter was filled with people partying and celebrating, gods knows what exactly. But the energy in the air? It was electrifying. 

The triplets had just reached the town, and Cybele was practically bouncing on her feet to see Marcel.

“You look like you are about to explode,” Seb laughed at his sister, who was bouncing on the balls of her feet as they walked. 

“I'm home! I feel like I'm just about to explode with happiness,” She giggled while doing a spin on the sidewalk. Cheers and jazz music filled the air which just warmed her heart.

“I’m glad you are home, Bele,” Pan said in a soft voice. Cybele laughed, grabbing Pan’s hand. His eyes widened as she spun him around. He clumsily spun, nearly running into a wall until Cybele pulled him towards her. 

As the siblings rounded the corner she spotted the compound. Without realizing it, she still had Pan's hand. She had interlocked their fingers and sprinted to the compound. 

“Oh, gods!” She heard Pan whisper as she dragged him with her to her home. She faintly heard Seb laugh at her antics. 

She sprinted into the compound and observed it. It was just like the day she left. A few of Marcel’s vampires were littered around and she looked around with a bright smile.

“Cybele?” A voice called. In an instant, none other than Thierry was in front of her. He was wearing his typical cap and a loose blue shirt.

“Thierry!” She yelled, throwing her arms around the vampire, who was slightly in shock at the shapeshifter.

This seemed to catch the attention of the other vampires. Whispers instantly began to swarm the compound. More people instantly began to swarm around her, sharing all the same sentiments along the lines of they were glad to see her home. She began to hug everyone, even if she didn’t recognize them. If they recognized her and were telling her how much they missed her? They got a hug. 

“Move,” Another familiar voice said, shoving the female vampire Cybele was hugging.

With the shove revealed Diego. “Hey Diego,” She whispered. She was developed into a tight hug by him. She laughed, hugging him back. “I missed you,” she mumbled into his chest.

“I missed you too,” He said pulling back, giving her a kiss on the forehead. He slung his arm around her, pulling her close to his side. Cybele’s face hurt from smiling so much.