19

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

“Sweet dreams Rebekah, Show her to her room, would you?” Klaus asked his hybrid. The girl, Mindy nodded as she wheeled the coffin away. 

Pan, who was sitting on the floor sipping water, lightly shook his head. “Why is she still daggered?”

Klaus sent him a small irritated look, “It isn’t safe.” Pan rolled his eyes, any lack of empathy for his sulking pity party was gone. “Tell me, Pan, what do you suggest I do? Stefan has my siblings, that was once your family may I remind you? He has them locked away and is threatening to kill them. This is my way of keeping her safe.”

“Not keeping her in a coffin where she can get stolen again would be my suggestion.”

Klaus gave a sarcastic hum, chugging the blood in his glass as he walked into the next room of the unfinished mansion.  “I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere. Didn’t your mother teach you it's rude to listen in on others' conversations?”

Pan rolled to the side to look into the room to see who he was talking to. None other than Stefan Salvatore was leaning against the doorframe, with a cocky expression across his face.

“I live here, Klaus,” Stefan replied smoothly.

Klaus raised an eyebrow, “Well, if we're playing this game, then… I was here first.”

Pan scoffed, walking into the room with them only to sit on the floor of that room instead. “Children, the lot of you” He whispered under his breath.

Stefan looked at the unfamiliar face, “Another hybrid?”

Pan stared at him in horror and with the most offended look. Klaus snickered into the blood glass, taking a drink. In the blink of an eye, a hammer came flying at Stefan's head, which he easily caught.

“If you ever call me a hybrid again, I’ll have my brother string you from the rafters and bleed you dry.” He glared but easily remained in his composure.

Stefan stared at him, slightly confused about who the hell he was till Klaus spoke up, “Stefan, meet Pan Faye. One of the Shapeshifting triplets.”

That seemed to click in his head, as he slowly nodded. He then turned to the hybrid in front of him, trying to get back to why he was here in the first place. “You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone.”

“Yeah, well I kind of like having them around.” Klaus shrugged, placing the empty cup he was holding on the table next to a chainsaw. “You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them. So much for friendship.”