c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ f͜͡i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡

𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"yeah sure, come over here" i say as me and john b walk up the beach a bit.

"listen, i wanna say sorry" he says nervously.

"about what, your cool man i don't recall you doing anything" i say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"about jj, he came back with a fucked up face. told us you did it, and we warned him about continuing what he was doing but he didn't listen" he says looking at me with genuine eyes.

"it's ok man, you and pope are good" i say smiling.

"what about kie" he says raising one eyebrow.

"from me, physically yes she's safe. but not from y/n, we know what she's done to both the girls" i say frowning a small bit.

"oh, i'm sorry. i just don't want you and
y/n to think that me and pope had any part in those two" he says with worry.

"hey like i said, y'all are good. but warn ya girl kie she's got someone coming for her" i say pointing at y/n.

"ok, i'm glad i got to talk to you. thanks" he says before starting to walk off.

"all good, see ya man" i say heading back to everyone.

"what did he say" sarah says quickly as i reach them in the water and take wheezie from y/n.

"nothing about you, why, are you crushing on him" i tease causing sarah and jay to both punch me.

"no, ew gross, his friends a bitch anyways" she says with disgust in the last part.

"yeah don't worry about her, she's gonna get it real soon" y/n says as she swooshes drew around in the water.

"maybank already got it" i say smiling as wheezie tries to swim.

"he did" sarah says looking at me, jay just smiles at me.

"yeah, like right after i saw yous at the gas station" i say like it's obvious and everyone knows.

"oh, wish i didn't miss out on that" she says smiling, almost like she's proud of me.

we swim for a little longer till rose calls out that lunch is ready. as we get out the two toddlers start shivering, i quickly wrap them in one big towel and carry them back to the house.

"mmmm, smells good" jay and sarah say at the same time before falling to the ground laughing, they often do that.

"thank you girls" rose says smiling as she pulls out chicken from the oven.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

me and and rafe had a few drink and were starting to get tipsy with the mix of the mud shakes and liquor mix ward offered us.

"you face a funny face, you know that" i say poking his face.

"oh shut up" he says putting me in a headlock.

"let go of me, you buttcrack hair" i say laughing when he lets go of me and starts laughing too.

"ok you, go sit at the table" my mom tells us pushing us towards it.

"ok mom" we say at the same time, we start laughing historically.

"she's my mom, rose is yours" i say with a serious face and pointing to him.

"oh shit, your right" he says tearing up before walking over to rose and hugging her. "i'm sorry mommy, i love you" he says crying.

"oh it's ok sweetie, i love you too" she says giggling before giving him a kiss on the side of the head.

"are you sure" he says sniffling and looking down at her when he pulls away, considering how tall he is.

"yes, now go back to the table, dinners ready" she says pushing him lightly. (i decided to change it to be nighttime so they are having dinner)

"ok, dad. i love you too, not just mom" rafe says switching to his dad.

"ok son, i love you too" ward responds hugging his son back, patting him on the back.

"ok. sarah, i love you too" he says opening his arms and hugging her.

"i love you too buddy" she says hugging him back.

"wheez baby, i wove you sow much" says picking her up and hugging her.

"i wove you too" she says laying a kiss on his cheek.

"jay, i love you" he says hugging her.

"love ya too dude" she says hugging him while laughing.

"drew, i wove you too buddy" he says picking him up hugging him.

"i wav you too" he says hugging his neck tightly.

"and y/n, I LOVE YOU MAN" he says walking up to me.

"I LOVE YOU TOO BRO, COME HERE" i say hugging him tightly.

"ok you two, take a seat" my mom says pulling chairs out for us.

"WAIT, I FUCKING FORGOT" he says running to my mom and dad who happened to be standing together.
"I LOVE YOUS" he says squishing them in one hug.

"we love you too rafe" my mom says hugging back, same as my dad.

"ok, LETS EAT" i say jumping up and down.

"y/n, calm down honey" my mom says rubbing the back of my neck.

"sorry mom" i whisper giggling.

when i was drunk i was just so energetic and loud. but give me a bunch of energy drinks and candy, i'm the same as being drunk.

"it's ok, here's your food" my mom says placing my food infront of me.

i squeal and quickly get up to run in a circle, this food just made me so happy.

i sit down and take a bite of chicken before smacking my mouth and humming in an approvingly way. i always tend to be aggressive when drunk.

"good" wards asks smiling at me amused.

"very, it's so fucking good, oh my" i say stuffing my mouth with more food.

rafe takes a bite and almost falls back on his chair cause of how excited he got.

"ok, you two come on" rose says getting up with her food.

"where are we going" i ask looking at her.

"us three get to sit in the lounge room, bring your food" she says coming over to us.

rose always sat with us in the lounge room when we would get to excited while eating dinner and drunk.