c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ s͜͡i͜͡x͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

we all finished our food and got ready to leave. me and rafe had a house inspection to go to, and everyone else had stuff to do.

"you ready, this is the second start to our new life" rafe says smiling widely as we drive to the house.

"i'm so ready" i say smiling like a kid just got candy.

i was a nice house, two story, not massive but not tiny. i was a nice white house, it had a small garden at the front. five bedroom, one master, with bathroom and walk in closet. for guest rooms, with bathrooms and small closets. two main bathrooms.

the kitchen was massive, which i liked. then the living room was also massive, good for kids to run around. the backyard was humongous, and again great for kids. but you would have to watch cause there is a dock that leads to a lake.

"so, what are your thoughts" the realestate asks.

"we love it" rafe says smiling down at me.

"when can we move in" i ask giggling as i hug rafe tighter.

"whenever, we can get the keys right now" she says smiling at me.

"wait, really" i ask not expecting that at all.

"mhm, i have them in the car" she says pointing to her car.

"omg, we'll take it" rafe says hugging my side tightly.

"great, i'll just quickly get your details and it's yours" she says bringing her folder out.

"ok, thank you so much" rafe says starting to give her the details.

i walk over to rafes truck and call my mom. i tell her everything and she seems happy for us, but sad that i'm moving out.

"it's official baby, we own the house" rafe says walking over to me.

"i can't believe it" i say hugging his waist.

"when do you wanna move in, we can do it tonight if you want, we still have heaps of day left" he says looking down at me and wrapping his arms around me.

"yes, i at least wanna get a bed, table and chairs, lounges and stuff for our room, oh and groceries and a fridge" i say getting into the car.

"ok, let's go furniture shopping, and i get people to get to the house today and help put everything where you want it" he says starting the engine.

"ok, but i want us to do our room" i say grabbing his hand.

"ok, where do you wanna go" he asks pulling out of the drive way.

"that place in town, it's not far from here" i say looking at the road as rafe does the same.

"ok, let's go" he says driving to town.

we drive there and on the way there we decide we're gonna have a dinner at our new house. and invite both our families.

we arrive and i jump out of the truck before rafe could help me. he freaks out and grabs ahold of me.

"be careful baby" he says intwining our fingers.

"sorry, i'm so excited" i say as we enter the shop.

"cameron, what brings you here" the owner says as he walks towards us.

"me and the misses are expecting, so we just bought a house and we need furniture" rafe says shaking the guys hand.

"oh congrats, how are you sweetie" he says hugging me, i basically grew up with him as an uncle.

"i'm doing good, how about you, how are the wife and kids" i ask smiling up at him.

"their doing great, how your families" he asks as we start walking around.

"their doing good, y/n go look at beds i'll catch up" rafe says letting go of my hand.

"ok, i love you" i say smiling at him widely.

"i love you too" he says before bending down to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

i walk away and look at beds, there were just so many options.

𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"so, yous are expecting hey" andy says. (andy is the owner)

"yeah, i can't believe it sometimes" i say smiling at the thought of y/n carrying my child.

"that's how it is with the first one" he says chuckling. "then after that you won't be able to stop, trust me" he says making me laugh.

"i still can't believe you have twelve kids" i say looking at him.

"what can i say, you love one, your gonna want more" he says shrugging.

"yeah, i get that" i say as we start walking.

"you picked a good one rafe, she is one precious angel, and it truly sucks that for chose her to have the past she did" he says with sincerity in his voice.

"yeah, it does" i say thinking back to the times of when she would show up at my house high, i would always help her.

"well, you better get to her before she goes too overboard" andy says patting my shoulder.

"yeah, see ya" i say shaking his hand one last time before walking off to find y/n.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

i found a bed that i like and just when i do rafe shows up. we pick out the bed and move on to rest.

"are we almost done" i ask rafe as i hold my stomach.

"you tell me" he says looking at my hand and replacing it with his.

"we'll we have everything we need" i say looking up at him.

"then yes, we are done" he say smiling down at me before kissing me.

"now we can go to the mainland and go to target to get the rest" i say hugging him as we walk to the counter.

"ok, i'll have my men be there by five" he says. it's 4:30 now so we will just go home and wait there.

"ok, thanks again andy" i yell out as we exit the store.

we go to the house and just wait there in the truck. when a truck pulls up i get excited and open the front door for them.

they place everything where i want it and place the unbuilt bed and mattress in our room and leave it.

once they leave i call everyone and tell them about the dinner tomorrow, which they agreed to. we then leave and make our way to the fairy.

after waiting for twenty minutes we drive onto the dock and turn the car off. we get out and go sit in the tub, enjoying eachothers company.