c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡e͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

i was there standing on stage behind a curtain preparing myself. i was taking deep breaths. there are hundreds of people about to watch me sing just like every year since i was ten.

"ok, everyone can go to the dance floor now" i hear the announcement go.

"here goes nothing" i say before the curtain opens slowly and the song never enough starts playing.

(this song ☺︎︎)

people start cheering, and i start smiling widely as i'm singing once i spot rafe admiring me. i loved to see that he is enjoying my actions.

i was singing the big note and that's when everyone was cheering loudly which made me smile wider.

"never enough, for meeeeeee" i sang that part with all the power i had in me and everyone cheers.

i look around and see my mom and rose crying, my dad and ward just tearing up, and a few other people have tears.

rafe runs up to the stage and once he is close enough i leap off and he catches me. he kisses me and i kiss back instantly.

"i'm so proud of you, you have no idea, you killed it baby" he says smiling at me.

"thank you so much" i say hugging him tightly.

after a while we are all sat at tables and eating dinner. the night was going well, a few people came up to me and rafe and congratulated us on the baby, and we said thank you.

later on it was time for me and rafe to get ready for our traditional dance. this year the song was 'like i can' by sam smith.

once we were in our places and the song starts playing, we start doing the small movements we were taught.

the song continues and we dance till the the main part starts coming up. that's when rafe spins me and and we start moving more. (the part is when it starts singing. "why are you looking down all the wrong roads-)

we dance more then the same part comes up for the last time and we do the same things but this time when the line 'he'll never love you like i can' starts coming up, i quickly move backwards then start running to him and he catches me right when that line starts and keeps me up in the air.

as the song starts dieing he slowly brings me down and at the end he dips me and we kiss. everyone cheers and we smile at eachother.

"yous did so good" rose says hugging us.

"that lift was great rafe, thank you for not dropping my pregnant daughter and your pregnant girlfriend" my mom says making us laugh.

"that's ok, it was no struggle" he says smiling down at me.

after some time me, rafe and kelce had to do our traditional performance. we were doing youngblood by 5sos. i was on electric guitar and kelce was on drums while rafe was singing.