c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡l͜͡v͜͡e͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

i just got home from the store and walked inside. i quickly grabbed my vape i lost the other day in the kitchen before heading up to my room.

"i'm back" i whisper opening my door to see jay and rafe cuddled up together. (it is a normal thing for them to cuddle up)

her eyes were extremely puffy and red, he hair was a mess, her lips were puffed up. i feel really bad for her, she is only thirteen and had to experience that.

"jay jay, i'm back and i got you your favourites" i say after kissing her temple.

"y/n, i had a nightmare" she says latching onto me and sniffling.

"oh it's ok, rafe was here to protect and i'm here to protect you" i say rubbing her back.

i was gonna get topper for this, and i knew how. i just needed rafe to help me out with it.

"can i have my stuff and can we watch sam and colby" she asks pulling away from the hug.

"yeah duh, wake rafe up" i say pointing to rafe.

"rafe wake up" she says quickly and jumping on him.

"what, are you ok" he asks catching her as she's half way in the air from jumping.

"yeah, y/n is back and we are watching sam and colby while eating snacks" she says giggling.

i'm glad he can bring joy to her the way he does, ever since she was born she would smile, giggle or crack up at him. they have had a great bond since day one of her life. he would even fall asleep with her sleeping on his chest when she was a newborn.

"oh ok, i'm glad you got back alive" he says looking at me with a smile.

"yeah, i was only going to the store" i say smiling as i take my shoes off.

"still, anything could have happened" he says as he sits up.

"ok, can we watch the stanley hotel one" jay asks as she takes her drinks and snacks out of the bags.

"he'll yeah" i say in a voice we got from sam and colby.

we put the video on and it gave me chills half way through.

(it's that video. btw i put sam and colby in this because besides drew starkey, they are my comfort people for when i feel like shit. anyways back to the story ☺︎︎)

we finish the video and jay was asleep. my mom also called me before informing me that her, my father and drew won't be home tonight.

i checked my phone to see that it's only 6:30pm so i decided to order food. i ordered mcdonald's and luckily i already knew what jay gets.

"it's should be here in about thirty minutes" i say putting my phone away.

"ok, i wish we could get some alone time but i don't mind having her with us, as long as she feels safe" rafe tells me as he rubs my butt.

"i could move her to her room, plus i have something planned to get back at topper" i say kissing him.

"oh yeah what's that" he asks me when we pull away.

"i'll tell you once i move her" i say standing up and carrying her to her room.

"where are we going" she ask's sleepily.