c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ s͜͡i͜͡x͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

we all finished dinner and we're dancing to songs that randomly played.

"mommy, sleepy" drew says waddling over to my mom.

"ok, let's get you to bed, do you want me to take wheezie" my mom asks as she picks drew up and starts rocking him.

"oh it's ok, i'll bring her up with you" rose says as she does the same thing with wheezie.

"we're tired too, we're gonna go to bed" sarah says as her and jay start walking off.

"ok, what about you two" ward asks as he sees me and rafe laying on top of eachother on the verge of sleep.

"bedtime" rafe says in a baby voice as he hugs me more.

"dad, can you please carry me and rafe" i ask giving him puppy eyes.

"i can carry you, but i can only help rafe, his got too much muscle for me to hold" my dad says as he picks me up and helps rafe.

"thank you dad" i say laying my head on his shoulder.

"that's ok, rafe room" he asks after kissing my head.

"yes" rafe says as we get to his room.

"goodnight you two" my dad says as he puts me down.

"goodnight" we both say before we get changed into more comfortable clothes.

i chose a grey hoodie with dinosaur shorts and just some black nike socks.

rafe wore a nike sweatshirt with the same shorts but a mens version

"goodnight rafey bear" i say snuggling up with him.

"goodnight y/n/n" he says hugging me.

sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ  (ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɪʀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ sɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ)