c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ s͜͡i͜͡x͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

we all ordered our food, and are now talking whilst waiting.

"so y/n, how is it being six months pregnant" sarah asks me smiling.

"tiring, she woke me up by kicking this morning, then once she heard rafes voice, she stopped" i say as rafe puts his hand on on stomach.

"omg, that's so cute" she says smiling widely.

"yeah it is- oh she kicking, quick come feel" i say, causing jay and sarah to run over and place their hands on my stomach.

"she's doing karate or something in there, holy crap" sarah says giggling.

"yeah, she's doing this" jay says doing moves and making sounds, causing me to laugh.

"i think she likes her mommys laugh, she kicked the second you started laughing" sarah says smiling down at my stomach.

"i don't blame her, her mommy has the most beautiful laugh" rafe says placing his hand back on my stomach once sarah moved hers.

"agreed, you do have a nice laugh" sarah agrees, nodding her head.

"thanks sarah, your laugh is adorable" i say smiling at the girl.

the food arrives and i absolutely devour it, not caring what anyone thinks. i quickly finish to see my mom smiling at me and shaking her head, then wiping the corner of her mouth, signalling that i should wipe my mouth. i lick it.

"what are we doing after this" rafe asks me as he gives wheezie a chip.

"i don't know, go home, we still need to decorate the nursery" i say taking one of his chips.

"ok, i thought maybe we can put that picture above her crib" he says holding my hand under the table.

"omg, yes, we are doing that" i say smiling at him, before pecking his lips.

"i love you" he says still close to my face.

"i love you too" i whisper before we kiss again.

"rafe, tip pwease" wheezie asks looking at him sideways.

"here you go, what do you say" he says looking at her.

"fank you" she says before chomping down on it.

"can i have chip, pyease" drew asks from next to me.

"of course buddy, here you go" he says giving it to him.

"fank you rafe" drew says before eating it.

we all finish eating and all had to leave. me and rafe got in the car and i lifted my shirt as he turned the ac on.

"you know, feel free to fully take your shirt off" rafe says smirking as he quickly glances at me then back at the road.

"no, i'm wearing a sports bra, and my boobs are about to pop out" i say signing at the heat.

"i would again, totally be fine with that" he says looking at me at a red light.

"shut up, i just want cool air on where our baby is" i say pushing his face.

we arrive home and he helps me out of the car, then up to our room, where i decided to take a nap.

"i'm just gonna be next to you, playing my game" he says setting up his game.

"ok, please not loud, i need sleep" i say laying down and facing rafe, after getting fully under the covers.

after some time of laying there doing nothing, i eventually start driffting and my eyes are getting heavy.

rafe is waiting for the next round, so he rubs my stomach as he waits, causing me to fully go to sleep.

𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

y/n fell asleep as i was rubbing her stomach. i felt the baby kick and i smiled. i leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"hey baby girl, it's daddy. just came to remind you that i can't wait to meet you, and that your gonna love your mommy, and me of course. but your mommy, she is one beautiful, smart, kind and funny woman. and i know me and your mommy are still pretty young, and you weren't exactly planned, but you are still the best thing that has happened to us, and i will forever love and protect you, no matter what. oh, and your not allowed any boyfriends" i say smiling, she responds with three small kicks.

i kiss where she kicked before going back to my game. i smile, thinking about my future. me and the woman i love created a mixture of us, i plan to eventually ask for her hand in marriage. i couldn't wait.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣
ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

i wake up to see rafe walking into the room with food. he sees that i'm awake and puts the food down, before walking over to me.

"hey angel, did you have a good sleep" he asks leaning down, kissing my lips.

"amazing" i say smiling, then kissing him one last time.

"i ordered some spicy noodle soup for us, your favourite" he says walking back over to the bag of food.

"i was craving that just now" i say giggling when he bring me my bowl.

"be careful, it's hot" he says handing me a spoon.

i didn't listen and just went straight in. i didn't care if it was hot, i loved it. i took a scoop and started tearing up.

"what's wrong baby" he asks quickly putting his bowl down.

"sorry, this is really good, i'm sorry, it's my hormones" i say sobbing my eyes out.

"oh baby, it's fine, be as hormonal as needed" he says laughing lightly.

"thank you, ok i'm done, let's eat" i say completely stopping, then eating again.

rafe looks at me concerned, but just drops it and ears his food aswell. i decided to watch a movie so i put princess and the frog on. one of my favourite movies.

(sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ)

my favourite song was up and i was not holding back.

"well im getting, closer and closer, everyday, and i'm, almost there, almost there, people round here think i'm crazy, and i don't care" i sing to rafe as he lays down and i'm sitting up, finished our food.

"that's was beautiful baby" rafe says as i lay back down and watch the movie.

"thank you" i say kissing him.

i all of a sudden felt needy for more, so i start opening my mouth slightly. he gets the signal and starts heating it up aswell. he places his hands on my ass and moves me to straddle his lap.

i start grinding on him, causing us to moan into eachothers mouths. he starts helping me with my movements, by pushing my ass down further.