c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ e͜͡i͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

we were at the country club talking, after we ate lunch. and that's when i see kelce, he notices me and walks over to our table.

"hey kelce, it's so nice seeing you" i say smiling widely, i've always liked kelce.

"he y/n, how are you, you look great" he says looking me up and down while smiling.

"i'm great, pregnant, but great" i say giggling.

"that's good, hey rafe, how's it going bro" he asks while dabbing him up.

"good, how's life been going with you man" he asks as we all sit down.

"life's been great, my cousins in town" he says smiling.

"oh yeah, got a girlfriend yet" rafe says chuckling.

"nope, tell me how to do it bro, you have a beautiful girl, and soon your gonna have another gorgeous girl" he says pointing at me and then my belly, typical kelce complimenting me when uncalled for.

"thank you kelce" i say lightly tapping his shoulder.

"i don't know man, guess i just got really lucky" rafe says smiling at me.

"tell me about it" kelce says making all of us laugh.

after an hour or two we all eventually decided to go home. rafe had his hand on my thigh while driving home. life felt great. i was with the person i love, and we are expecting a mini us in three months.

i was thinking life was great, until we got to the top of our driveway. my face dropped instantly. i felt rafe tense up in anger, while i tensed up in fear.

there he was. topper. sitting on our front step. he looked up and evilly smirked at me. i started tearing up. he started making his way to the car before rafe got out and locked the doors.

"what the fuck are you doing here" rafe asked, balling his fist up.

"i'm just here to talk to y/n man" topper says pointing at me.

"she doesn't want to talk to you" he says shaking his head at him.

"let me fucking ask her" topper says coming to my door, trying to open it.

"hey, get the fuck away" rafe says tackling topper to the front of the car, before punching him over and over.

"stay away from my fucking family" rafe growls while still punching him.

i sit there in....shock, fear, sadness, anxiousness. i couldn't move. tears were streaming down my face. everything was a blur. i couldn't hear anything but a ring. i then hear a ringtone.

i look down at rafes phone, it's kelce. thank god.

"hey br-"

"kelce, please come to mine and rafes, rafe is going to kill him" i sob into the phone, interrupting him.

"ok i'll be there in two seconds, calm down" he says before hanging up.

i start sobbing more while going back to watching rafe take the life out of topper. and a couple seconds later i see kelces car pull up next to rafes, the car i'm inside.

"kelce, get her inside" rafe says looking up for a split second.

kelce nods before running towards the car. i was paying attention so when i heard the lock i start freaking out and screaming.

"no, don't fucking touch me" i say moving around.

"y/n, it's kelce, im taking you inside, i promise i'll protect you" he tells me while rubbing my knuckles.