c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ f͜͡i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

i wake up gasping and looking to see rafe sleeping peacefully. until he wakes up to check on me.

"you ok, what happen" he says looking at my teary eyes.

"i had a dream that i beat into toppers face with a bat and that there were men with guns outside our house" i say letting tears fall.

"oh baby, it's ok, no one's here, and you didn't beat into anyones face, i've got you, your safe" he says hugging me tightly.

"how could a harmless to be born little girl be so cruel" i say as rafe starts rubbing my stomach.

"i have no idea, but she needs to start being kinder to her amazing mommy" he says leaning down and kissing my stomach.

"tell me about it, good night" i say turning over.

"good night baby, i love you" he says kissing my cheek.

"i love you too" i say slowly dozing off.

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ (sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ sɪx ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ)

i wake up the feeling of the baby kicking. i sit up and see rafe peacefully sleeping beside me. i scoff and stick my middle finger up at him.

"not like you can be woken up by a tiny human inside you kicking" i say while laying back down, going on my phone.

she starts kicking more and i sign while going onto tik tok. i watch a few videos and she is calm while i'm watching them but once i stop she starts kicking more.

"is she kicking" rafe asks placing his hand on my much bigger bump now.

"yeah, that's why i woke up" i say signing and looking at him hand.

"calm down in there, your mommy needs to rest" he says before kissing my stomach.

she kicks once where his hand is then stops completely. her and rafe have started to semi have conversations. he would talk to her and she would kick.

"i don't know why she listens to you, you don't provide her with tik toks" i say rolling my eyes.

"i guess shes a early daddys girl" he chuckles as he stands up.

"can you help me up, i have to pee" i ask looking at him as he walks over to my side.

"of course baby, anything for you" he says kissing me before helping me up.

"jesus fuck, she's getting heavy, and my boobs hurt" i say massaging my boobs.

"do you want me to help with those too" he says smirking like a child.

"no, stay away from my boobs, weirdo" i say sitting in the toilet as he brushes his teeth.

once i was done i start brushing my teeth but get this idea for a tik tok. i saw another pregnant chick do this with her boyfriend. she got him to lift and cradle her stomach to see how heavy she had to walk around.

"ok, you ready" i say as i start the video.

"yeah, let's do this" he says standing behind me. "how do i do this without hurting you or the baby" he asks placing his hands on my stomach.

"just gently lift from underneath, and cradle it" i say placing his hand under my stomach.

"ok, like this" he says slowly starting to lift it gently.

"mhm, wow heaps of weight felt like it just dropped off of me" i sign, leaning back into his chest.

"i'm never getting you pregnant again" he says looking concerned.