c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ f͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

tonight was the night. everyone was gonna be together. i was nervous but more excited.

i get home and run up to my room. when i enter i see my mom holding something. she turns around and my heart drops. we forgot to hide the test.

"who's is this" she asks looking at me and holding it up.

"y/n, it's our baby. but listen, yes we are dating, but we are telling everyone tonight" i say shutting my door and walking over to her.

"oh my god, about time, yay" she says hugging me and jumping up and down.

"your not mad that you had to find out this way" i ask hugging her back and smiling.

"of course not, yous are adding to this family" she says looking at me with tears.

"oh please don't cry, your gonna make me" i say wiping a single tear that fell.

"i can just tell it's gonna be a girl" she says smiling and leaving. "get ready" she says before closing my door.

i chose a sweatshirt and shorts with some airforces. i then grab my keys, vape and phone before we all left. i was driving with sarah in my car with me.

"can we stop at the gas station and get slushies" she asks looking at me.

"yeah, run in and get me a blue raspberry slushie" i say giving her two bucks.

"ok, thanks" she says running in and getting them.

i sit there on my phone messaging y/n and kelce till sarah comes out with our slushies.

she gets in and we make our way to y/n house. my dad called and told us they were already there, so we kind of had to hurry up.

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

me, jay, drew and wheezie were doing at tiktok. well me and jay were doing the dance, drew and wheezie were just doing their own dance infront of us.

half way through the tiktok rafes truck pulls into the driveway and i smile when i see him get out through my phone. he runs up and starts dancing making me laugh.

"hey" i say hugging him when the tiktoks over.

"hey there" he says hugging me back and kissing me after checking that no one was around.

"tonight's the night" i say biting my lip.

"about that, my mom knows" he says smiling nervously.

"what, how" i say shocked.

"we forgot to hide the test and she found it on my bed" he says hugging me tighter.

"oh ok, that's fine" i say smiling and kissing his cheek.

"let's go inside" he says picking me up.

"rafe, watch my stomach" i say as he puts me over his stomach.

"right, sorry" he says moving me down.

we get inside and everyone was in the kitchen. our kitchen was huge so everyone was everywhere.

wheezie and drew are sitting on the counter having a conversation no one can understand. jay and sarah were making a tiktok. while our parents were making food.

"y/n" wheezie says smiling widely.

"hey baby" i say kissing her head and rubbing her back.

"your gonna make a great mother y/n" rose whispers to me and rubs my back.

"thank you so much" i say hugging her and smiling.

"ok, dinner will be ready soon, y/n and rafe, can yous take the kids and go watch a movie or something" my mom says walking around the kitchen to grab things.

"yeah, come on you two" i say picking up wheezie while rafe gets drew.

we walk to the living room and pick out moana. we were all cuddled up after taking our shoes off and get underneath a blanket.

i was cuddled up next to rafe as wheezie and drew lay between us and focus on the movie.

"hey" rafe whisper to me while looking at me.

"what" i say looking up at him.

"i love you" he says smiling like a child.

"i love you too" i say smiling and going back to the movie.

the movie was finished and so was dinner so we all go sit at the table. me and rafe sat close together and just smile at how good the dinner is.

we finish dinner and i decide now is the time. i stand up and everyone looks at me.

"there is one more thing me and rafe have, but it's still cooking so....i guess we'll just have to wait nine months time for yous to enjoy" i say smiling at everyone's reactions.

"no way, are being serious honey" my mom says standing up with tears.

"yeah, oh and don't worry everyone, we are dating" i say holding his hand as he stands up.

"come here, i'm gonna be a grandmother" my mom say hugging me as she cries which makes me cry.

"congrats son" my dad says hugging rafe before ward does the same.

"i can't believe it" my mom says placing a hand on my stomach.

"neither can i" i say as tears still slip down my face.

everyone says their congrats and gives hugs before we all go watch a movie. me and rafe are cuddled up with pillows and blankets surrounding us.

"i love you so much baby" rafe whispers to me before kissing my head.

"i love you too" i say looking up and kissing his lips passionately.

we go back to watching the movie. wheezie waddles over to me and asks to lay on me. i say yes and pick her up placing her on my stomach and playing with her hair.

me, rafe and wheezie fall asleep all cuddling and everyone looks at us three in awe. we looked like a family.

the movie is over and rose, ward, sarah, jay cause she's sleeping over and wheezie are leaving. wheezie is still asleep so rose comes and takes her from me.

"it's was nice tonight" rose says walking to the door with my mom.

"it sure was, i'm so excited" my mom says clapping her hands quietly minding the sleeping toddler.

"me too, i think it's gonna be a girl" rose says raising her eyebrows.

"me too" my mom says smiling as they finally got to the door.

"ok well, it's clear that rafe is staying here. i'll see you tomorrow" rose says as she walks out the door after ward, jay and sarah.

"ok, bye love you" my mom says hugging her.

"love you" she says before walking towards the car and leaving.