c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡y͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡r͜͡e͜͡e͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

it was the next morning and i felt great. i look beside me and don't see angelina or rafe. i get up and quickly pee, before going downstairs.

the whole family was over. rose was holding angelina. they all were just watching her every move. every sound she made would cause a bunch of "aaawww" or "she's so cute, it hurts".

"good morning everyone" i say walking over to them.

they all look up at me and smile. i stand next to rafe as he holds out baby girl close to his chest. i place my hand on her small forehead and kiss the top of her head.

"i can take her" i say already starting to take her.

"oh ok, are you sure" he asks looking down at me.

"yes, go get our parents some coffee" i say going to sit in between rose and my mom.

"she's got his eyes" my mom says, referring to rafe.

"i know, just like i wished" i say smiling down at her, causing her to smile a very toothless smile.

"and your cute little button nose" rose adds tapping my nose, then rubbing angelina's.

rafe comes over and hands rose and my mom their coffee before handing my dad and ward one as well. he brings some juice over for the four kids.

"has she eaten yet baby" i ask rafe, as she starts to fuss.

"yeah but that was awhile ago" he says sipping his water.

"ok, how many hours would you say" i ask rocking her.

"about five" he says looking at me.

"is that long enough, do i feed her" i ask looking at rose and my mom.

"yes, it's her lunchtime" my mom replies smiling.

i grab a thin light grey swaddle blanket and put it over my shoulder and her body. i pull my right boob out and she instantly latches onto it. while she's drinking the girls kept asking when they could carry her.

"girls, give y/n some time to feed her" rafe says picking them up like they are nothing and running around.

i watch as rafe plays around with the kids and smile. i'm so happy that he is the one i get raise this baby with. i look down at her and admire her, i admire her ocean blue eyes she got from rafe, i admire her little button nose she got from me and i admire her small but plump lips she got from both of us.

"she's a spitting image of her father" ward says as he sits next to me, after i put i boob away.

"i know, i love it" i say looking down at her then up at ward.

"i just hope she gets your personality and not...*looks over at rafe wrestling the girls and pretending to be a gorilla while bouncing around everywhere when he wins*..well, his" he says shaking his head, making me laugh loud.

"thanks" i say leaning my head on his chest.

𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲

me and rafe were laying on the bed with angelina watching moana. it was the part where moana was singing to taka. i had angelina on my chest and she was had asleep so to help i softly sang along while rubbing her back.