c͜͡h͜͡a͜͡p͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ s͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣

we were next to eachother, i was laying on his shoulder watching tiktoks with him before i take his phone.

"what's wrong" he asks looking down at me.

i don't say anything i just kiss him violently, he kisses back. i wanted him so bad, and it sucks that we are out in the open.

"i want you so bad rafey" i say now kissing his neck.

"wow baby, hold your horses, we are in the open" he says smirking.

"but daddy please" i whine looking at him. "we can go in the truck, we still have an hour" i say pouting.

"fine, let's go, your lucky the truck has really tinted windows so no one can see us" he says before we get in his truck.

we get in the back and he sits down before pulling me onto him. we start making out, and i start to grind on him.

"fuck, can we just fuck already" i say throwing my head back.

"yeah baby, hop off and get undressed" he demands while slapping my ass harshly.

"yes daddy" i say while pulling down my pants and thong.

he pulls down his pants and boxers, before stroking his dick as i make my way back on top of him.

"you ready baby" he says rubbing his tip at my entrance.

"mmm, yes" i say biting my lip.

he inserts himself and i moan instantly. i start slowly rocking then bouncing. once i start speeding up, our skin starts slapping and i grip the seat behind him.

"oh my god, your so big" i whine while resting my head on his shoulder as he holds me and i speed up.

"your doing so good mamas" he says rubbing my back.

i moan loudly and lift my head. he grabs my ass and squeezes it harshly, over and over. i was getting tired and he sees that so he starts thrusting up into me.

"oh my- ugh" i say quickly gripping his shoulders. "yes, yes, don't stop, fuck" i squeak as he speeds up and goes harder.

"oh trust me baby, i won't" he says rubbing my ass then slapping it.

"ugh, spank me daddy" i yelp as he does it really hard.

"does my baby like it this rough, does she want me to hurt her while fucking her senseless" he says grabbing my face and spanking me twice.

"y-yes, i love it when your rough and hurt me" i say scrunching my face up.

"open your mouth" he says spanking me harshly.

i open my mouth and he spits in my mouth, i moan as i swallow it. i lean down and start making out with him, our tongues sliding against eachothers.

"fuck, im close daddy" i say throwing my head back.

"come on baby, cum on my dick" he says gripping my boob.

"oh fuck, choke me rafe" i say grabbing his wrist.

"shit, im gonna cum" he says choking me and squeezing lightly, but not so he cuts off my breathing.

"ugh, im cumming, fuck" i cry out as i finish.

"shiiit, oh my god" he says throwing his head back as our hips buck together.

i lay down on his chest and kiss his neck, quickly giving him a hickie. i then lift myself and get my clothes.

"shit, im sorry baby, i didn't mean to go that rough on you" he says noticing my bruising ass.

"it's ok baby, i loved it" i say turning around and kissing his lips.

"are you sure, did i choke you too hard" he says looking at my neck.

"no, now stop worrying and put clothes on, we are gonna be there soon" i say passing him his clothes.

we get dressed and relax and as we talk about the baby, his hand resting on my stomach and rubbing circles. we decided to get a crib, making it white considering we don't know the gender yet. along with other stuff for now.

we move to the front cause we made it to the mainland. rafe drives off the ferry and we make our way to the mall. once we get there we go to target.

(this is what yous got, i can't really be bothered writing all about it)

55inch tv
white bed set
ten soft pillows
four soft cushions
three caramel candles
two toothbrushes
toothpaste
skin care
hair care
white crib
baby mattress
car seat
ect.

we left target and made our way home, we were extremely tired. i couldn't wait to get home and just fall asleep while rafe goes grocery shopping.

on the way there rose called rafe and asked if we could watch wheezie for the night, which we said yes. so rafe was going to pick her when he goes grocery shopping.

we get home and rafe helps me make the bed (i forgot to mention that yous put it together) before grabbing the keys and leaving.

i have a shower and get changed into a t-shirt and blue tie dye shorts.

i was sitting in bed and started watching tiktok

i was sitting in bed and started watching tiktok. i was scrolling for a while till i decided to do a dance. (feel free to imagine any tiktok dance you know)

after i watched it i posted it with the caption 'chilling at home waiting for my lover/baby daddy @rafe_cameron to come back to me. oh yeah we bought a house hehe'.

after a while i set up the tv and watched it till i fell asleep.

sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ 8:00ᴘᴍ

i was woken up by someone gently shaking me, then a sloppy kiss to the cheek. i open my eyes to see rafe holding wheezie above me.

"hiiii" she squeaked waving at me and smiling.

"hi bebe" i say taking her and laying her down next to me.

"are you hungry, i can make you something" rafe asks sitting on the edge of the bed, which was pretty big.

"yeah, did you get mac n cheese" i asks looking at him.

"yep, the one you like" he says smiling.

"i'll have mac n cheese, do you want mac n cheese babes" i say poking her stomach.

"yesh pyease" she says smiling.

"ok, mac n cheese for everyone i guess" he says before we all go to the kitchen.