chapter seven

The next morning bucky woke up,of course remembering what had happend last night.A little tingle was going trough his body while he thought about it,he loved the way you cared about him,he need that,he needed you.

He saw that you're not next to him anymore,which made him really upset and his smile changed into a dissapointed face. Instead of you there was his book,obviously laying there. "What the..?" He said,in his deeper than usually,attractive morning voice.

He ignored the book for now,and stretched his armes up while letting out a little sigh. He stood up and walked to the kitchen,where clint greeted him. "wassup,bucket?" clint joked, sliding a cup of fresh brewed coffee over the table to bucky. "Thanks,dude. but don't you ever call me bucket again,or i swear i'll rip your tongue out and feed you with it." Bucky threatend,trying to sound sarcastic.

"sorry,bucket."clint said.
"you're dead!"
"oooh shi-" clint ran away to his room,And as bucky didn't have enough energy,he couldn't catch him,but next time,he would.

He walked up to his room forgetting his coffee, and changed clothes into comfy ones. just some sweatpants,and a body-tight sport shirt.
for a few seconds he took a look at himself in the mirror,and decided to go over to you and thank you,for everything you did last night.
-
You heard a knock on your door,which still suprised you. "Yes?" you asked,curious as always. "Hey.." He said,politely as always.
"H-hey.." you responded. You looked eachother in the eyes for a little time,suddenly you stopped and kinda 'analyzed' him.
Gosh,he looks so cute.
You loved the way his hair was so messy every morning. It fell in every direction,a strand in his face. He wore these cute sweatpants,and this super skin tight shirt. You weren't a person to say-think something like this,but he looked super hot,more attractive in it. You could see his abs trough it,but his ocean blue eyes caught your attention once again,as always.

The tingle in your stomach,it's back,that feeling when you held eye contact. Bucky took a look behind himself out the door,and then closed it quietly. "So,i just wanna thank you for everything. You knew you wouldn't have to do this,and i know we used to hate eachother,but you did without thinking twice about it.so thank y-" You interrupted him by giving him a tight hug,which he was shocked about,but just returned.

"What was that for?" he asked. "Well,you may not know it,but i had a bad past with hydra too,and i've been dealing with nightmares too,for about two years,so i know what you feel like,and i know you needed someone. No one was there,but i was,and i would do it again." you admitted to him. "Thank you. Really no one has done such a thing for me in a while now." Both of you smiled at eachother,when Bucky opened the door and walked out,but when you had almost closed the door completely,all of sudden bucky held it open with his metal arm and started talking again. "Wait." he started, "I heard it."

You opened the door again,with a confusing look on your face. "heard what..?" you asked,trying to sound polite. "Y'know,las night,when you thought i was asleep,i heard how you called me bucky and-" You interrupted him,again. "oh yeah,well all of sudden it just started feeling wrong calling you barnes." you said. "Well,i liked it,you can call me that often." he glanced.

"Sure,bucket." you answered,pushing the door in bucky's face.
"Oh you-" bucky jokingly shouted from the other side of the door.
"what,is bucket not what you wanted?"

you shouted back,still holding the door close while bucky tried to get in. "You know i can just..
y'know smash the door open,right?"
"yeah,it's not like you have a metal arm or something." you answered.

Bucky kept trying to push the door open from the corridor side,and then you decided to open it.

Bucky just kinda crashed right into you. His chest met your chin,and you could feel his breath on your face. You didn't know if it was the parfume,but he smelled so good. You could've just sinked into that chest right away.

"ugh sorry." He apologized,holding your eye contact while laughing a little too loud.

That one eye contact,AGAIN. He would just use every opportunity he had to Get it,right?
"Yeah but for real,i thank you for everything, Y/N."
"You can always talk to me,bucky." You said. You saw bucky's eyes lightening up as you said that,it made him so happy. He closed your door,and walked back to the living room.
-
The book.