chapter thirdteen

The next morning you woke up,noticing that bucky had replaced himself with that big plush monkey of yours. Your eyes still hurt because of the many times you cried,and you still wore the sweatpants and the oversized shirt. You pulled your knees up to your chest,as another tear slid down your cheak. You didn't wanna let anyone in for now,no one exept bucky. You waited a few minutes when he finally came back in,and as he did so you quickly wiped a tear away from your face.

He closed the door behind himself,holding a cup of coffee in his metal hand. "Oh,morning." he mumbled,in his deep morning voice. "H-hey.." you whispered,looking up to him. "I brought you some coffee,exactly how you love it." bucky said while smiling at you,putting the cup on the night table. You slightly smiled back,when bucky started again. "The other's want to see you,do you wa-" He got cut off by you. "no. I don't wanna see anyone right now,no one exept for you." Bucky layed down next to you again,staring at you. Both of you got back into your hugging position of last night,which made you smell bucky. You didn't know which parfume he was using,but you loved it. You loved his eyes,his hair,his smell,his presence,his humor, you loved him.

"what happend..?" bucky asked you,stroking your head. "well my mom called me,and uh.." you looked down,placing your head more comfortable on bucky's chest. "it's my grandfather..he.." You broke down in tears,again. You were so ashamed that bucky had to see you like that,you didn't want him to see you like that. "oh my gosh Y/N,i'm so sorry Love.." He apologized,totally knowing what you're going trough. "I spend why whole childhood with him,he was always there,i couldn't even say goodbye and-"
Suddenly,bucky just layed to the side,throwing the i other arm around you too. Hugging you tight,he gave you another kiss on your forehead.

You couldn't even explain the feeling you had anymore,it was exiting to hang around with him,it was fun,and he made you feel loved.
It still shocked you,because trough this whole time,you and bucky didn't kiss even once. of course you tried to,if steve didn't interrupt you you would've probably kissed. But he didn't try again,the only thing he wanted to do was take care of you,and protect you.
You met a lot of assholes in your past,such as these football boys that only want you for sex,or those who only played with you.

A few hours later,when you fell asleep again,someone knocked on the door. It was nat,she opened the door and just came in. She widened her eyes as she saw you and bucky in that position,but tought it was better to just ignore it. "Hey Y/N,i hope you're better now." She tried to apologize,tilting her head to the door to show bucky to leave for a second. He directly knew what to do,and stood up walking out the door. "Noooo!" You jokingly cried,sitting up for nat. She sat down next to you,taking your hand. "i know what happend Y/N,and i am so sorry for your loss." She said,throwing her arms tight around you. "Thanks nat,it's okay. Bucky helped me trough." You said,putting a strand of your hair behind your ear. "promise me your really gonna tell me absolutely everything this time?" nat asked. "i will,i swear." you said.

"Well i know it's hard for you right now,but i really wanna take you out for some coffee,maybe at starbucks?"
"that'll be great." you answered,"if bucky can come with us."
"Gosh,you really have something left for him." She said ending the sentence with a little laughter.

You and nat stood up,when she gave you another slight hug. She left the room quietly,and noticed that bucky stood in front of it the whole time. "i guess you heard us,treat her right,i know you can." Nat told bucky,while exchanging a little smirk with him.
You walked over to your closet,taking out a basic white skin tight top,and some of these trendy kinda baggy jeans. You took off your shirt,when suddenly your door opened again. You stepped back a little and tried to cover your bra with your arms. "hey uh-" bucky came in. "shit i am so sorry Y/N-" As soon as you saw that it was bucky,you uncovered it. you felt like there was no need to cover it. You felt comfortable around him,wether you were yourself,or if you were half naked.

"Gosh bucky,it's okay." you said,smiling at him. "Be there in five minutes,steve will come with us too. Do you still need anything,doll?"
He asked you,giving you the cutest look you have ever seen. "no thanks,bucket."

As you finnished changing,you left your room and walked up to the living room,where the others sat. Nat wore dark blue skinny jeans with a tight shirt and a sweatjacket, steve wore basic black pants and a grey shirt with dots,while bucky wore his leather jacket,and of course some gloves to hide is metal arm. You left,walking to the starbucks a few blocks nearby.

Steve and nat walked in front of you and bucky,navigating you,even tho you and bucky knew where it was. Half way there,bucky looked at you smiling.He looked down after,opening his hand.you took it,so you walked hand in hand,probably looking like teenagers. You enjoyed it,and his hands were so soft. Nat was still talking to steve,when she looked down for a second noticing that you guys held hands. She just smiled back at you,not letting steve see it tho. When you came there,you ordered your coffee,and you took out your purse to pay,when bucky grabbed your arm tight with his metal arm,not letting you pay. You had to admit that it was really tight,probably because he was holding you with his metal arm. "We're doing this for you because you need it,so i will not let you pay,dear." He took out the money and payed,and all of you left together.

Steve and nat took another way as they wanted to visit yelena really quick,and you and bucky walked past the streets. You came across an alley,when suddenly there came a man up to you and held a gun against your head.