chapter eleven

As you saw bucky comming in couple of minutes later,you put a strand of your hair behind your ear,trying to fix it. Bucky's hair had this super cute messy look again,gosh you could've stared at him all day.
"Yo Y/N,wassu-" Bucky started,when suddenly he fell over a shoe in the corridor. You couldn't help but laugh,just uncontrollably laugh.

"Gosh,what the fuck?!" Bucky shouted while standing up,looking at you. You already had tears in your eyes and your breathing got heavier,as you couldn't stop laughing. He saw how much fun you had,and immediately laughed back,as he wanted you to be happy,he wanted you to feel good around him. Bucky walked up to you and sat down next to you on the couch. The song you were listening to just ended,and you put on the next one. Sugar,by maroon five. You loved to vibe to such songs,you loved to sing and dance to them.

When the song started playing,bucky turned his head,giving you a shocked look. "wait i love that song!" he excitedly said,standing up. You looked up at him,and answered "me too!" Bucky moved and walked around a little in front of the couch,starting to hum the song. The hum changed to a mumble of the lyrics really fast.

It made you so happy seeing bucky like that,you had never seen him having fun. He was doing it for you,and you knew it. He changed your mood from 0 to 100 in seconds,without probably knowing how much that meant to you.

Then,bucky started fully singing the song.
"your sugar..!" he sang,you kept going.
"yes please!"
You started to sing together.
"won't you come and put it down on me?" your and bucky's vocals matched perfect,both of you couldn't actually sing,but in match you made it sound good.
you both moved around like crazy teenagers in a club,when suddenly you picked up the remote control and used it as a 'microphone'.
"yeah you show me good loving!"
"make it all right!"
"need a little sweetness,in my life!"
you couldn't even describe the amount of fun you had with the guy you used to hate,he became your favorite person in a week.
when the song ended,both of you laughed and dropped onto the couch,looking eachother deep in the eye. You turned the next song down a little,and all of sudden decided to tell bucky how you feel about him. Not everything,but how thankful you were to have him.

"Thanks." you said,staring inside of his dreamy blue eyes.
"what?" he asked.
"thank you,for everything you did the past days. I really needed someone to hang around with,and you were always here to have fun with me,and i really appreciate it. Y'know a week ago i hated you,and now you're probably one of my favorite people."
You could see bucky slightly blushing,and you loved they way he looked,his perfect blue eyes matching his chestnut messy brown hair.
"well,you were there too when i needed you,and honestly i like beeing around you,it's cool having a new person to hang around with. I had alot fun with u too,and i am also thankful that you even accept me as a friend." He told you.

You stared eachother deep in the eyes for a bit,just smiling at eachother while the song "Let her go" by passanger was playing,which made everything way more romantic. Bucky started to bite his lip,and looked down to your lips. His eyes stayed there for a bit,when he came a little closer.