chapter ten

Bucky.
You were kinda happy to see him,as it was super boring alone,and you didn't wanna ask steve to train with you,he's a super soldier y'know. And besides all of that,you started loving to spend time with bucky. It was fun,having someone else around than just steve,nat or clint. You liked bucky's personality,you loved his humor and sarcasm,and how caring he always was.

„Hey,jerk." He joked as he saw you. „Didn't hear that for a long time,bucket." You said with a wide smile on your face. Bucky wore the same outfit as this morning,the sweatpants with the skin tight shirt. He walked up to you,pointing to the treadmill. "You done here?" He asked politely,coming closer. "Nope,i just stopped because i saw you." You answered,"and well i'm also keep walking on this treadmill."
"no you're not." bucky said. A tingle widened in your whole body,you loved when he tried to tell you what to do.
"Yes i am."
"no you're not,this is my treadmill."
"Make me." you challanged bucky.
You got on the treadmill,slowly walking while looking over to bucky. He had the kind of "don't make me come up there" look in his face,which made you grinn a little.

"come on,Y/N." he said,taking a step closer,until he stood right behind the treadmill. He gave you a rude bitch look,which you just returned while you also took a step forward on the treadmill.(you were already walking,just further ahead). "really?" He threatened you.

All of sudden,he grabbed you from behind.
Not mainly you,more like your waist.
He pulled your waist closer to him,trying to get you down from the treadmill.
"nooo!" you shouted while laughing loudly.

It made bucky tingle when He touched you,He liked touching you. Not in a 'weird' way,he just enjoyed it.
You blushed as he touched you,which he probably saw.

Bucky's hands were still holding your waist tight to him,When you grabbed his hands and tried to get them off of you,still laughing as loud as you could.
Of course you weren't succesfull,maybe because bucky has a freaking metal arm.
You kicked him with your leg,which made him fall to the ground. He layed there behind you,Laughing himself to death.

You stepped off of the treadmill,Letting yourself fall next to bucky laughing.

Both of you just layed there laughing for minutes,until you sat up to grab your bottle. You took a sip as bucky sat up too,wiping some sweat from his forehead. "didn't expect that." He said,ending the sentence with a little laughter.
"Now you know,bucket." You answered,smirking at him.

He didn't say anything this time,in fact he started to enjoy it. He knew clint called him that once,but When you did it it was something special.It made him feel special. That name became his nickname,and that nickname connected you. He loved hearing it from you,and only from you. You stared eachother deep in the eyes for seconds,grinning at eachother.

"So uh,you still wanna train?" you broke the silence. "Yeah actually,why?" he asked back.
"well i actually thought we could do something together upstairs." you said to him,grabbing your stuff. "Yeah i'll be there in 10 minutes,don't get too depressed waiting for me." he sarcastically said.
-
As you walked out the elevator you walked up to your room,and changed your clothes again. This time sweatpants similar to bucky's,and an oversized shirt,which made you look cute. You sat down on the couch,thinking about how boring your life has been the last week. No mission you were needed at,not much friends home,and how bucky made the time more bearable. You sat there on the couch,putting on some music.