chapter fourteen

The man held the gun with his left hand,a grocery bag in his right. He wore dirty brown clothes,and had a long dark brown beard. Bucky stood next to you,raising his hands while looking over to you. "Give me all your money and all your valuables!!" the man shouted,switching the weapon between you and bucky's head. You and bucky exchanged a look,knowing what eachother would do in a few seconds. You opened the bag of your jacket as slow as possible,while you gave bucky that one "now!" look.

Bucky moved right away and grabbed the man,he hit him in the face a few times,making his nose bleed. Suddenly,the man shot the trigger. The man stared at you for a second,when he ran away dropping his weapon. Bucky looked down on his stomach putting his hands on a spot thinking he got shot,and then he turned around.

He looked you in the eyes,then down to the left of your upper stomach. You got shot,and out of shock you didn't even feel it that much. Bucky ran to you,placing his hands behind your back. "Oh my god love,no-no way,you're okay right,you-" He panicked,a tear running down his cheak. "Come on Y/N, i can't loose you,i need you Y/N please-" He now fully broke down in tears,when you looked him in the eyes and smiled,before fainting. Bucky held you in his arms,crying,knowing he had to get you to the nearest hospital.

When bucky got you into the hospital,He kept on pannicking when the doctors took care of you and got you into surgery. Bucky waited in front of the surgery room the whole time,struggling with his panic. He called the other avengers,which decided to visit when you're back up and awake. Before you woke up again,bucky decided to get you a chocolate bar and coffee,you probably really needed that. You slept about like 6 hours after,and as you woke up you slowly moved your hands a little. You couldn't move yourself that much tho,of course your stomach still hurt from the surgery. Bucky sat on the chair next to you,he almost fell asleep,but he knew he wouldn't leave the hospital without you. You slowly moved your head towards him,and let out a little sigh. He raised his eyebrows and opened his eyes as wide was possible,noticing that the prettiest woman he had ever seen smiled at him. He stood up and walked beside your bed,putting his metal arm on your shoulder,and the other one on your cheak.

"Hey,love." He said,smiling at you. You stopped counting when he called you love for like the 6th time,you enjoyed it. You smiled back looking him deep in his ocean blue eyes for seconds over seconds,when suddenly you put a hand on his cheak and one on his neck. You pulled him closer and he stopped smiling,still staring at you. Both of you closed your eyes,when his soft lips gently pressed onto yours,which you returned. You kissed a bit more,when he took his lips off of yours,opening his eyes again.

"did i ever tell you how much i love you.?"
he asked you,putting a strand of your hair behind your ear. "You don't have to,i know you do." you answered,smirking at him.
"well i love you more than anything else,and i am so so sorry for what happend,i-"
"hey , hey bucky. It wasn't your fault,and you know that. I love you and you're here now,that's everything that counts right?" you returned. You shared a kiss once again,when you stopped and moved your head a little to the side. Nat and steve stood right behind the 'window' of the room,they probably saw everything you did and heard everything you said.

That was their sign to come in,and bucky sat down on the chair again. Steve had some flowers with him,which he put on the little table next to you,while nat hugged you from above. „Hey guys." You said,while steve hugged you after nat. „rough week,huh?" Steve said,giving you a sarcastic punch in your shoulder. „yeah right we're leaving for 2 minutes and that happens?" Nat joked. „Well from now on i will get the big strong steve everywhere with me to protect me!" you said,mimicking a faint.

„That's my job,okay?" Bucky said completely honest. „Dont worry buck,older men are stronger anyway." he sarcastically returned.
„I can get home tomorrow,hope you guys will pick me up." You asked. „we will." Nat answered,followed by a short silence. „Can you give us a second?" Nat asked steve and bucky,who stood up and walked out of the room together. „oh my god,you guys are so cute together!" nat shouted.
„shut up!" you returned.
„no for real i'm your #one supporter!" You knew nat tried to joke as much as possible especially in rough times. It made you happy that she liked you and buck together,because of all the boys you had something with in the past,bucky was the only one she really liked.

„We didn't talk for a long time." Steve said.
„Yeah well,we started hanging out,and then things happend you know. I've been loving her for a long time time now."
„i told you you would find your love one day."
„Yeah,yeah i really did."
„i'm very proud of you,pal."