chapter fifteen

The day after nat and steve picked you and bucky up as they said. When you arrived at home,tony decided to throw a little party. Not a big one,only a little welcome party between all of your family members. You put all of your stuff in your room,and walked with bucky down to the living room. You got greeted by all of your friends there,even thor and pietro were there. Bucky sat down next to you,handing you a drink. „it's nice to have you back here." Tony said,giving you a funny smirk. „Thanks,but it was just a day tony not a year." You said,clapping on his shoulder.

All of the avengers,all of the family members sat there together. You sat there for hours over hours,talking about what was going on in your life's recently,talking about missions,talking about old funny memories that stayed in your minds forever. You laughed,and you felt so safe around them.
„You know guys,i am so grateful to be a part of this,a part of this family." You said,raising a glass. You could see that nat almost broke down in tears out of happiness,but she didn't want anyone else to notice.
-
„Morning,love." Bucky greeted you,while his chest got pressed down by your head. „morning,bucket." you said while letting out a tired sigh.You placed a soft kiss on his perfect lips,holding his cheak with your hand. "Coffee?" You asked him,laying to the side.
"Yes,please." Bucky groaned,stroking your hair. You stood up from the bed,when bucky grabbed your wrist. "Don't go yet." He groaned even more pulling the last word as long as possible. You giggled and wanted to walk toward the door,when bucky pulled you on himself with his metal arm. You layed on him now,when he put the deepest kiss on your lips that you ever got,you could feel it in your whole body.