three

When Zoya was getting ready for the grand opening of Fred and George's Joke Shop, she thought twice about wearing one of his sweaters.

Was she trying too hard?

She took it off and opted for a plain t-shirt, which she quickly hated herself in. Before she could change again, she heard Hermione calling after her from downstairs.

When they arrived at the Joke Shop, it was already packed. Zoya caught sight of Fred and George speaking with a few customers, before whisking away to the next.

Margot, Romare, and Althena were also present in the floor above them. An unknown object flew towards Althena, and she caught it mid-air without having to look before it could hit her.

She turned to the twins below her as they yelled, "Sorry!"

Zoya was looking at DiabolicDareDevils when Fred walked up to her, "I'm sorry about last night." He said to her quietly.

She didn't look at him, "It's fine."

"No, it's not fine." He said, stopping her before she could walk away.

He softly took a hold of her chin, moving her head so she looked at him, "I'm sorry, Zoya."

She couldn't stay mad at him forever, not when he looked at her like that. She sighed, "I forgive you." She said while smoothing his jacket over.

"Say, for our anniversary this year, I'll take you out on the best date of your life." He said with a smile.

She sighed with a small smile, "How could I say no to that?"

He gave her a kiss, "See you later, love."

Fred walked away and met up with George. Zoya met up with Hermione and Ginny, "Patch things up?" Hermione asked.

"For now." Zoya replied.

"Hi, guys."

The three girls turned to Estella Babineux, who was carrying a box full of screaming yo-yo's. She had on high waisted dark brown trousers and a yellow, form fitting short sleeve sweater with a small name-tag clipped to it just under her right collarbone. She wore a pair of scuffed up white sneakers, which were definitely worn for comfort over style.

Zoya completely forgot Estella took up Fred and George's offer to work for them for a little while before she went off to train to be an Auror.

After all the conflict she had with Zoya the year prior, Zoya's friends actually took a liking to Estella. She gave everyone a sincere apology, and they all basically forgot about it all when they realized how kind and funny she actually was.

Zoya and Estella still were not friends. They hardly liked one another, well, Zoya hardly liked her. She had no idea how Estella felt about her. They didn't pretend to be friends, it was a mutual decision to just ignore one another.

"Estella. How's the first day going?" Hermione asked.

She sighed and looked around the shop, "I'm certainly not bored, that's for sure. Someone did just try to give me a love potion though..."

"Surely they were kicked out." Ginny said worriedly.

She nodded, "He ran before I could say anything." She said before ducking as a spark flew over her head. She watched the spark fly up, "I will definitely be kept on my toes at all times here. Fred and George have been using me as a test for their pranks over the past few weeks and I'm hoping now that the shop is open, they will find another target."

"Zoya gave Fred a black eye when he tried to prank her." Ginny said.

Estella chuckled, a laugh that sounded completely angelic, "I would prefer to keep my job here. Speaking of which, I need to go put these up. People have cleaned these off the shelves three times already today."

She gave them a small wave before making her way up a flight of stairs, ducking when another spark flew towards her.

"I wish I looked like her." Hermione blurted out.

"You and me both." Ginny replied.

Zoya watched Fred run up to Estella, helping her put the screaming yo-yo's on the shelves that were too high for her to reach. Zoya hated herself when that all too familiar feeling of jealously burned in her stomach.

It was dark out by the time Zoya left the shop with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down." Hermione commented as they walked down Diagon Alley.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days." Ron replied.

"I reckon he's right." Harry replied as the four came upon Ollivander's, which was destroyed.

"Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's." Hermione said sadly.

The four walked in, the magic it held when the four first got their wands was long gone. The windows were broken, and it was a mess inside.

Zoya and Ron looked out of a broken window side by side, finding Draco and Narcissa Malfoy walking together, "Harry, is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron asked as Harry walked up behind them.

Hermione appeared beside Zoya, peering out the window at the two Malfoys. The two looked around before walking around a corner suspiciously. They followed Draco and Narcissa, walking down a dark hallway.

Zoya caught sight of two wanted signs, one for Fenrir Greyback and one for Lavinia Black. The four followed them down a narrow alley, passing loud barking dogs and people muttering incoherently.

They followed them all the way to Borgin and Burke, where they saw a group of Death Eaters walking inside from another entrance. The two got on top of a roof connected to the shop, hiding behind the brick lining of the roof.

They peered into the window of the shop, watching Draco and Narcissa. They quickly hid when they saw Fenrir Greyback look through the window. He drew the blinds, covering the window.