#10

You?!

Edited

Taehyung's POV:

Dad: You should get ready! We're going to meet our business partner Mr.Lee Dongwook!

Tae : Why? You guys can go right..? As you are the one who deals with these type of dinners with business partners..

Dad: Uh..hmm.. Han!! You're the CEO of Kim enterprises, s-so you must come with us! And they requested to take you with u-us!

I felt suspicious about this.. anyways I'll just go with a flow in their act!

Tae: Oh okay.. I'll just get ready

Then I went to my room to get ready..

Author G POV:

After Taehyung goes to his room.. his father and mother heaved a sign..

Dad: Gosh.. Almost got caught!
Mom: yeah!

After a while Taehyung came wearing a formal suit..

His parents were in awe seeing him.. cause he won't always wear formal outfit unless there's some important meeting..

Tae: Shall we go?
Mom: Yeah.. let's go!

Then they three got inside their limo and drove off to Lee mansion..

In Lee Mansion~

The Kim couple and Kim Taehyung reached the Lee Mansion..

Kim Taehyung was in awe seeing the beautiful Mansion.. He himself live in a mansion but this mansion looks beautiful to his eyes..

 He himself live in a mansion but this mansion looks beautiful to his eyes

They three entered the house after telling the guards who they are..

Mr.Kim rang the bell twice and waited till someone open the door..