#39

Third Person's POV :

The golden sun gets up early in the morning and starts its bright rays to fade away the dark. The milky clouds start their wandering. The colourful birds start twitting their morning melodies in percussion. The cute butterflies dance around the flowers. The flowers' fragrance fills the breeze. The breeze gently blows everywhere and makes everything pleasant..

Y/n woke up as her alarm goes off.. 

She looked beside her and saw her husband sleeping peacefully.. She noticed his facial features. She slowly raised her hand and trace along his jawline and along his moles.. He had this peaceful face.. The peace before the storm

I never know you were this handsome..

"Now you know, right?"

Y/n flinched as she fall back on the mattress before holding her heart.. Taehyung smiled as he open his eyes.. 

"When did you wake up?", Y/n asked.  "Quite a long time ago..", He replied. "You.. just gave me a mini heart attack!", Y/n said as she got up from the bed.

"I'm sorry", Taehyung said while smiling..

Y/n took her clothes from the closet before walking inside the bathroom.. Taehyung sat on the bed and started to check his mobile for notifications..

__

Y/n came out after finishing her business.

A/n : By the way, this is what she's wearing..👇

She went to dry her hair with blow dryer

She went to dry her hair with blow dryer.. Taehyung came behind her and took it from her hands before helping her out..

"Taehyung.."

"Mmm?"

"I'm going to start working from today"

He stopped and looked at her reflection in the mirror.. "but.."

"I can't stop working, Taehyung.. I got enough rest.. so I wanna start again.", Y/n said as she hold Taehyung's hand while her body is facing her..

Taehyung sigh as he just made her face the mirror and drying her hair.. "Whatever you do, be safe Y/n .. I don't want you to get hurt.."

Y/n smiled a little..

Once he's done, he brushed her hair.. "I will do it myself you go and take a shower.."

Taehyung nods and left to the bathroom, as soon as Y/n finishes her job she left the room.. she went to the kitchen and started making a simple breakfast..

Y/n arranged them neatly on the table before calling Taehyung down to which he replied a simple 'yes'..

Y/n sat while waiting for her dearest husband.. he comes down while wearing a three piece suit..  "You going somewhere?" She asked..

"Since you are going to work, I have no intention to stay at home..", he replied without looking at her..

Y/n's POV :

"Oh.." What happened to him suddenly?

"Are you going to drop me?", I asked him After a min of silence..

"Do you want me to?", He asked back to which I just nodded.

Again silence embraced the room, not a awkward or uncomfortable one.. a soothing silence.. 

As soon as we finished I picked up the plates and dumped them in the water and went out to the living room.. 

"Shall we go?" , Taehyung asked..

"Yeah.. let's go!", I replied and we both made our way out of the house, I made sure I locked the door before walking to the passenger seat..

Taehyung opened the door for me, "thank you", I said before entering the car.. He runs to the driver seat and sat inside then started the engine..

"I'll pick you up later", He said as I got out of the car.. "Don't bother.. Because I've to meet a friend of mine.." 

He did not respond and left..

Before going inside the hospital I opened the chat of that one person I have to speak.. 

Meet me at lunch hour.

I walked inside the hospital after hitting the send.. I noticed the receptionist was changed.. I walked towards her and asked,

"Where is the old receptionist?"

"Can I know who you are?", She asked politely..

She looks cute.. she had black hair and her face is oval shaped and she's pale as if she's sick..

"I'm a cardiologist here.. I'm Lee- I mean Kim Y/n"

She smiled politely, "Good morning, I'm Park Yuri.. the new receptionist.. I don't know what happened to the old receptionist.."

"Mm okay", I walked towards my cabin and sat on my chair.. 

"doctor, an emergency case!"

To be Continued..

Enjoy❤️