#37

Author G's POV :

It's been a week since Y/n was discharged from the hospital, Taehyung never left her side when she's awake,

But after making sure she's sound asleep he would go on missions,

One day~

Y/n and Taehyung were cuddling with each other, Y/n started to feel more comfortable around him..

So she asked him to sleep on the bed beside her but Taehyung being Taehyung he wanted cuddles so he did cute faces to make her agree..

Who can resist this cutie pie?

No one, And Y/n is no exception to this..

She agreed, she thought she will feel uncomfortable with him but it was somewhat soothing to her heart..

The hug was warm, she felt safe in his arms.. she slowly started to feel drowsy and closed her eyes; she fall asleep comfortably in his arms with her head on his chest..

His heart beats were really calming to hear while she's sleeping..

1:00 AM

The clock striked at 1:00 AM.. Taehyung woke up, Y/n was in a deep slumber..

He slowly removed Y/n's arm which was around his waist, and placed her head softly on the pillow..

He planted a kiss on her crown, before silently tiptoeing towards the door.. He walked outside before closing the door behind him..

He walked towards his office room in his house, this office room was designed by Taehyung; sometimes if he want he can work from home..

He locked the door from inside,

Before he started walking towards his book shelf and pulled out a book making the shelf to move to a side revealing a sensor on the side..

Taehyung looked into it making the sensor scan his iris.. As soon as it verified, it showed,

Welcome back, Mr.Kim

As soon as the words disappear, a door opened beside the sensor, Taehyung walked inside the newly created way...

There was a stair case for going down..

It was pitch black, nothing could be seen; but Taehyung was used to these, so he walked down the stair without slipping anywhere..

His steps echoes like a tiger coming to hunt its prey..

He felt his something vibrating in his pants, he slided his hands in his pocket to grab his phone and attend the call after seeing the caller ID..

OTP

Jimin : Hello?

Tae : Where are you, Jimin?

*His voice were deep, not like before his voice isn't deep.. his voice was always deep but today more deeper and cold*

Jimin : I'm on the way..

Tae : Just get to the basement
without making any noise,
understand?

Jimin : Yeah, Got it..

Tae : Don't park your car in
my garage or infront of the
house.... Instead park
your car behind the mansion..

Jimin : Copy that..

Without waiting for anything else Taehyung ended the call,

He finally reached downstairs; As he walks further he saw a few wooden doors which will lead to different rooms..

He went to the third door and opened it; then he switched on the lights revealing a lots of weapons inside...

Some were arranged neatly on the shelves of the room, while some were hung on the wall in a majestic way..

There was a table in the centre of the room, with a tab on top of it..

The room was really bright making everyone blind, Taehyung squints his eyes a bit before adjusting to the brightness of the room..

He went towards the shelf and took a gun in his hand before loading it with bullets..

He left the room and went to the Second door which is labelled with the name 'Choi'..

He opened the door then turned on the light..

It was a small bulb in the top which provided the light they need..

It is not as bright as the weapons room but still the other person in the room can see well now..

Yes, there's another person in the room.. It was a guy with a lot of bruises on his handsome face and was tied to a chair..

He was not in his conscious so Taehyung took a bucket of water which was on the corner of the room before splashing it on that guy's face..

He wake up with a gasp, he looked around the room with his half opened eyes before finally his eyes met Taehyung's face..

Taehyung walked towards him but before he could do something he felt another person's presence in the room..

"How can you start it without me..? I was really excited, you know"

To be Continued..

Hope you all enjoy this chap❤️

Love you all💗

Do vote✨ and comment your thoughts❤️

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY YOU ALL💜

I know tomorrow is the army day but tomorrow I won't be online and I will be going on the hiatus😌

Please support my decision everyone✨❤️