#46

Thank you very much for 27.1k reads. I hope you all like the story. Thank you for the love and support.

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

A shirtless man is standing near the balcony of his room, admiring the night view of Seoul city while smoking. The tattoos on his arms are glowing under the moonlight.

Knocks were heard on the door of his room, and with a deep voice, he said, "Come in."

A man in his late twenties came inside, "Sir, he is still alive."

Bang!

A loud gunshot was heard as the man who was speaking until now lay dead on the floor. The floor was painted in a complete cherry-red color.

"Wrong news," he spoke in his deep voice while chuckling. Soon, those chuckles turned into a creepy laugh.

He dialed a number on his phone before calling someone. "Keep an eye on him. Any news you get, inform me immediately."

With that, he hung up the call without waiting for a reply.

He then walked to his cupboard and held a picture in his hand. In that picture, there's a family happily smiling.

"I'm back, my son, Taehyung."

...

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyung, you came to the hospital. Why did you leave me there?" Y/n asked with pure confusion on her face.

What am I going to tell her? Should I tell her that I'm jealous of that jungle book and left? No way. That's embarrassing.

Before I could reply to her, my phone rang, making me snap out of my trail of thoughts.

I took my phone and saw Y/n's father calling me. "It's your father," I showed her my phone. She motioned for me to pick up my phone and put it on speaker.

I did as she told.

Author's POV:

"Hello, my son! How are you? How's your married life going?" He spoke cheerfully.

"Yes, uncle. I'm good. How are you?" Taehyung spoke politely.

"How many times have I told you to call me dad? You're my son!"

"Sorry, dad."

"That's fine, leave it. I called you to know when you guys are coming for a feast in our home?"

"I..." Taehyung trailed off while slowly looking up at Y/n.

"I'll ask Y/n when she is free and tell you, dad!"

"Hmm... but what about you? Will you be free whenever she is free?"

"Haha... Dad, that's my company. Of course, I can take a day off whenever I want."