#20

Back To House

Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry for the late update..

My school re-opened a day before..

So I had alot to take care of....

Anyways, enough of nonsenses.., let's get into the story 💜💜

Y/N POV :

*Uh? How did I get into my Own room?*

I slowly sit up straight while leaning on the headboard.. No one was in the room..

*Who saved me?*

I slowly touched my head as it again started paining..

Then I realized that someone had bandaged my head securely..

I looked my body to notice someone had changed my clothes too..

*Who did all of these?*

I started to feel thirsty.. I reached my hand to grab the glass which was on the side table beside bed..

When I grabbed the glass but my hand slipped and the the glass in my hand fell... And it collided to the ground while making a loud noise..

Making me cover my ears with my hands.. as it was too loud for my ears to take so it started to hurt..

Suddenly the door of my room opened revealing two girls in nurse's uniforms..

They hurriedly come near me and one girl started cleaning the scattered glass peices on the ground, while the other started to check me whether I hurt myself or not..

I don't know why but I felt this urge to ask them this..,

Y/n :"Who are you both?"

My voice came out like a horse's voice..

Girl01 : "We are the nurses from XXX hospital!"

*Good.. very good! I'm working in that hospital as a DOCTOR! But I've never seen them there...*

Y/n : "Are you two new to that hospital?"

Girl02:"How d-do you k-know?"

Y/n : *sign* "I'm the chief doctor in that hospital!.. and even a doctor, my best friend and his name is Jungkook there.."

Both of them immediately bowed to me and started introducing themselves..

Girl01:"My name is Choi suzy and i joined that hospital as a nurse, 2 days ago.."

Y/n  :" But I never seen you there!"

Suzy :"Cuz you have been unconscious for 2 days so I guess that's why you didn't see me there--"

Before she could complete her sentence I yelled..

Y/n : "WHAT?! 2 DAYS!?"

Girl02:"Yeah!"

Suzy : "Yah, introduce yourself!"

Girl02 :"Oh! Yeah sorry, I forget😅"

Y/n : "it's not a big deal tho."

Girl02:"I'm Hana.. Park Hana! I joined the hospital yesterday.."

Y/n :"Oh! Umm, what happened to me?"

Hana :" I don't know, I just came yesterday"

Suzy : " Your head got hit at something really hard .. I guess that's why you're unconscious for 2 days.."

I nodded understanding what she's trying to say ..

Hana : "Oh sh!t!! We forget something!"

Suzy : "What is it?"

Hana :"Yah! Why did you forget?"

I couldn't understand what the hell they're talking so I cleared my throat to gain their attention which I succeeded..

They both looked at me,
Suzy : "Do you want anything?"

Y/n : "yeah! I want some water!"

*Now, I remembered I was thirsty*

Suzy poured me a glass of water
Suzy :"here you go!"

Y/n : "Thank you... *I took a few sips then said* Mind telling me what you guys are talking"

Hana :"That old man, I guess he's your father.. he said to us that we should immediately inform him the moment you wake up but we forgot!"

Suzy :"So that's why we were talking who should say this to him.. "

Y/n :"Oh.. umm.. Ms.Park?"

Hana :"Yes?.. what is it ..?"

Y/n : " Can I know where is my phone is?"

Hana :"I don't know! As I already told you that I just joined the hospital yesterday and they send me here immediately.."

Y/n :"But at least do you know where is my phone is, Ms.Choi?"

Suzy :"I don't really know!"

Y/n :"Aish! I'll just search it on my own!"

I slowly stood up ignoring the girls voices saying me that I should rest..

But boy, do I look like I care?

I was opening every drawers and rammed through the shelves.. but no there's not a single evidence for my phone!

Suddenly a honey yet sweet voice heard from the doorframe of my room..

??? : "Searching for this?"

To be continue. . .

Hello Gbaes!

Hope y'all loved the chapter!

The cover credits goes to Jiminnamon_Sticks 💜

Gbaessssss 💗, I have a request for you all..

The marriage is going to happen soon so please suggest some wedding gowns for our dear Y/n..

Do vote and comment 🌟

762 Words...