#36

Taehyung's POV:

I'm waiting for Dr.Jeon in the waiting area outside the operation theatre..

A few hours later~

Dr.Jeon came outside, I immediately stood up and walked towards him before asking,

Tae : Is Y/n alright? Is she okay? Can I see her?

Jungkook : Don't worry Mr.Kim, she's alright.. but you can't see her now..

Tae : Why?

Jungkook : She's unconscious right at the moment..

Tae : Okay.. um.. thank you so much doctor..

I said as I bowed at him showing my respect and gratitude towards him..

Jungkook : No problem, it's my duty.. and you can see her once we swift her to normal ward..

Tae : Okay ..

Jungkook was about to go when he suddenly stopped and looked at me, I saw his eyes slowly widening ...

Tae : What ... Happened?

He didn't reply to me but grabbed my face and turn my head to a side..

Jungkook : Your head.. is bleeding!

He immediately ran towards somewhere before returning with a wheel chair..

He made me sit on the wheel chair as he started to push it towards a room..

He told me to lay on the bed side ways, I nodded before following his order..

He sat behind me and started to clean my wound, I hissed from the sting I felt..

Jungkook : It will hurt a little.. here you can chew on this..

Tae : No.. I don't need it..

Jungkook : Just eat it, you won't die ..

I didn't replied anything but rolled my eyes at his tone before chewing on whatever he gave me..

Two days later~

Author G's POV :

Y/n didn't gain her consciousness for two days which made the doctors, especially Jungkook to be worried..

Y/n's parents and brothers are in their house while Taehyung is sleeping in a sitting position beside Y/n's bed while holding her hand..

Only one person is allowed to stay in the hospital as per rules so Taehyung insisted to stay and forced the others to rest..

Y/n's POV :

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Am I in heaven?

Wait, I cannot be dead, I have too many problems to solve then how can I die?

My head started to ache, I groaned.. I tried to hold my head but I couldn't move my right hand as if something is holding me and restricting my hand to move..

Suddenly I can move my hand.. what?

"Y/n.. Oh Thank God, you're waking up.. lemme call the doctor.."

The voice said, and somewhat the voice is very familiar to me,

Taehyung..?

I couldn't open my eyes as my eyelid felt very heavy to lift..

Soon I heard someone else voice which is also familiar to me,

"Y/nieee! Try to open your eyes slowly.."

Jungkook..

I slowly opened my eyes but soon closed it due to the brightness of the room I am in..

I adjusted my eyes to the brightness of the room..

I saw Jungkook infront of my face with a huge bunny smile on his face..

Suddenly he was thrown out of the way, as Taehyung appeared infront of me with a boxy smile..

Tae : Are you Okay?.. Can you speak? Does it hurt anywhere?.. do you want to drink water?.. do-

I smiled slowly making him cut his words.. My one smile is enough to say that I'm alright..

His huge hand came in contact with my face as he caressed my cheeks and rubbed his thumb over my lips..

I can feel my cheeks getting heated up..

Tae : I'm glad you are okay..

I heard someone clearing their throat,

Jungkook : Mr.Kim, I have to do some check up on Y/n, it will be more than good if you wait outside..

I can say from the look on Taehyung's face he doesn't want to leave me, so I assured him by holding his hand..

Y/n : I will be okay..

My throat felt so dry but despite that I smiled reassuring him,

He suddenly leaned in looking at my eyes, he looks sincere as if asking permission for something..

Maybe is it the time? But I don't wanna lose my first kiss in a situation like this..

But without my will I nodded, and closed my eyes,

He leaned it more closing the distance between us..

I felt a pair of lips on my ....

Forehead..

I opened my eyes looking at him, I felt safe and secure in this kiss..

I felt the warmth, it is comforting..

But he moves away taking the warmth with himself..

He smiled at me again before walking out..

Jungkook : Oh no.. Y/n why is your cheeks are red? I think you got fever! Lemme check..

To be continue..

Sorry my dear Gbaes💗

I know this chapter is boring..

But I will improve myself in the upcoming chapters..

Do vote ✨

And comment your opinions about the story💜

Read the important announcement in the next page❤️

Stay tuned💜💗