#16

Hey Gbaes 💗 wassup?

I'm back with a new chapter 💜

Edited

Lies

Y/n POV. :

Still On Call :

Soojin :[*That man talking*
I won't ever cheat on you
Mr.Lee Dongwook ]

Suddenly,

Soojin :[BANG!
BANG!
BANG!]

The phone in my hand fell on my lap since I'm sitting..

Author G's POV :

Because of the impact of falling the phone ended...

But Y/n came back to earth [Lol] because of the phone ring... Again.

She blinked her eyes few times before taking the mobile with her trembling hands..

She sign in relief seeing it was from one of the hospital nurses..

She picked up the call with her still trembling hands..

On call :

Nurse :[Yebuseyo?
Doctor]

Y/n :[Y-Yes! W-What i-is
i-it?]

Nurse :[Nothing Doc!
It's just when will you reach
The Hospital?]

Y/n :[T-Today i-i am taking a
Day off!..]

Nurse:[Okay doc..!
Bye Take care!]

Y/n :[Mm.. You too]

Hung Up

Y/N POV :

I felt like my surroundings strated to spin.. "Is my father connected to this, that now Soojin did?  If yes then why he didn't said to me earlier?  Am I that much untrustable that I don't know a single thing about this? Or are they even truth?"

I slowly stood up and went to the living room .. I saw my parents sitting there..

I just ignore them and went out .. I'm not in the mood to meet anyone... Atleast not now! I should clarify everything first !

I went outside of the house and went to take my car.. after taking my car, I left to the park..

*Time Skip*~

Right now I'm sitting in the peaceful park.., looking at the peoples who were walked past me..

In that people I spotted two girls looks like they two were bestfriends..

I smiled as I remember some of the memories of mine with Soojin..

But soon it faded knowing she lied to me.. I'm not angry at her for being a killer or sort of gangster, neither I'm afraid of her as I know she won't hurt me.. I'm just hurt with the fact she lied to me ..

The whole time..

Whole freaking time...

Whole freaking 8 years....

She lied to me for 8 years?

If I hadn't find this today she must have lied to me for the coming years too..

I stood up as I started to explore the park..

*Time Skip*~

Time : 12 noon <3

My stomach growl indicating I'm hungry.. I went to a small cafe which was just beside the park..

After reaching there, I sat on a table which was near the window; then ordered a veg sandwich and an Oreo shake

*Time Skip~*

Soon the order came and I started eating the sandwich as my lunch when suddenly I got a call

I chocked on my sandwich as I looked at the caller ID..

It was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Soo-jin..

To be continue...

Hey Gbaes 💗!

I hope it is long enough..

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Bbye✌️👋

Love you Gbaes 💗 💜💜💜