#42

OMG! Yesterday I saw it was 17.6k but today it increased to 17.8k.. thank you very much for your love and support 💜🌠

Let's get back to the story💜

Spoiler:

Taehyung's POV :

As soon as I heard that Y/n is not well and was on her periods, I immediately searched on the Google hoping it would help me.

'Wow there's alot', I thought to myself as I saw a list of things I've to do..

I checked the time and it was almost my wife's lunch hour. I immediately picked up my mobile and informed my secretary Soobin that I'll be out for some personal work.

Then I dialled my bestfriend Jimin and he picked up the call within a few rings.

"Hello?", he spoke.

"It's me, Taehyung", I replied.

"I know that.. why did you called me suddenly?", I heard Jimin asking.

"I've got an important work to do... so can you please look after my company for a few hours?", I asked since he's my business partner and on above that he's my best friend and he can look after my company.

"What is it?", He asked and I know he will.

"I will tell you that later.. now come to the company soon..", I urged him.

"Okay.. bye.."

I hang up the call after bidding him bye then took my car keys and left to the company's parking lot and took my car then left the place.

I know Jimin will reach there soon and I can take care of his angry side, for not waiting till he reaches to the company, later.

I drive to the hospital and straightly went to the receptionist and asked,

"Hello.. how may I help you?", the receptionist asked as she smiled at me.

"Hello.. I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm here to see Kim Y/n.. she's a cardiologist here..", I spoke.

"Please wait Mr.Kim, I've to check whether she checked out or not.."

"Sure..", I replied and looked around while waiting.

"Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim must've left for the cafeteria/canteen for lunch hour since she didn't checked out yet.."

"Can I know where it is?", I asked.

"Sure.. It is in the 5th floor and you can take the stairs since the elevator is out of service", she continued,

"Go this way and take a left from the corner and you can see the way to the stairs..", she spoke politely.

I thanked her and left to meet my wife.. I'm so excited to meet her and give her these.

I reached the place, I saw a man lifting a woman..
But why that lady look like Y/n?

I thought and hesitatingly called out, "Y/n.."
The man turned around and my eyes widened and my heart broke at the site..

"Taehyung...?", I heard Y/n's voice.

My grip against the polythene bag tightened and before she could say anything I turned around and immediately left the place.

I went to my car and drive faster to my mansion.

My brain just couldn't process any reason for her to be in the arms of someone else.

My mind just went blank.. I don't know what I'm feeling at all.. This emotion is completely new to me.

I've never felt this emotion.

I don't know what to do..

I reached my mansion and after leaving my car in the entrance of the mansion since the guards will leave it in the parking lot I went inside the mansion.

I went to our shared bedroom and throwed the polythene bag on the bed and went inside the bathroom the stripped myself.

I took a deep breath while soaking myself under the shower and punched the wall because of this undefined emotion I've got.

After the shower I went outside and dressed up before treating the wound on my knuckles which I've caused now.

I called Jimin and he attends the call within a ring.

"Hey! You didn't waited till I reach and now why are you calling me?!", he shouted making me distant myself from my phone.

"Don't shout Jimin! You almost broke my ear..", I said after placing the phone on my ear..

"Whatever.. why did you called me?!", Jimin asked and from his tone I can say he's annoyed.

"I want to discover something.. I feel something inside me .. but I don't know what it is!", I said.

"What..?.. what do you feel?"

"There is a combination of anger, sadness, and confusion...", I told his exactly how I feel..

"What happened?", Jimin asked.

I told him what I saw in the hospital.

"I know exactly what do you feel!"
"Then tell me!"

"You just feel Jealous.."

Hello my dear lovely readers💜

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter✨

If yes then do vote and share your thoughts about the story 💜

Love you all 💜