#31

Taehyung's POV :

Where is she ? I thought as I entered the parking lot of Y/n's hospital..

Wherever you are, please be safe..

I slightly prayed for her safety..

I ran towards the receptionist.. she was bewildered by my presence..

Receptionist : What do you wan-

Before she can complete her sentence i cutted her off by asking her..

Tae : Where is Y/n?!

Receptionist: huh? Oh she must be in her cabin..

Without replying her I ran towards Y/n's cabin.. i know her cabin as I've been in the hospital before..

I tried to open the door but i couldn't as the door was locked..

??? : Trying to act smart, huh?

A male voice could be heard from inside the cabin..

Suddenly i heard some noises from inside.. like something or more like someone got hit by some table or anything like that..

I immediately banged on the door .. i also noticed there was only the receptionist present here and there's no patients too...

Tae : Y/n!! Are you inside?? Open the door!

Suddenly every noises inside the room stopped and it was left with only silence..

After a min or two i heard the door slowly opening.. but i saw a lady inside, but she look like a mess..

Her head was bleeding, while her hands and mouth were tied with a cloth..

But it is not Y/n.. maybe she knows where is Y/n, right..?

I walked towards that lady and tried to wake her up..

She slowly opened her eyes ,

Tae : Are .. you okay? Can you hear me?

Suddenly she widened her eyes as if she saw some ghost..

When I looked in her eyes, i can notice someone standing behind me..

I immediately turned around only to get hit by a vase like thing.. and i fall on the ground..

But not unconsciously cuz I'm a Mafia and these hits are really simple for me..

I stood up and turned around.. it was a tall guy.. he was taller than me..

He was wearing a black mask, black cap and a hoodie..

He suddenly ran towards me while raising his hands.. he tried to hit me but I easily escaped from it.. I'm a trained Mafia.. duh..

But what i didn't notice was he had bring a injection..

When I was distracted he suddenly inserted that on my arm making me to yelp..

I tried to remove his mask but i couldn't atlast i slowly closed me eyes .. as the dark world welcomed me to its kingdom..

Author G's POV :

Y/n : Ahhh~

She screamed as she noticed she is in the mortuary...

To be continue..

Hello My Dear Gbaes 💗

Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter💗💜

I Guess Now Only The Story Had Get In To The Right Plot.. lol😁

Bye everyone 💜

Question of the day:

Did you guys had a first love experience ever?

💜💜

484 Words..