1. Fashion

Marinette's POV

I was woken up to my phone ringing, I sat up and looked at it, it was one of my clients. I picked up the phone wondering why she was calling so early. "This is marinette dupain-chang speaking, how can I help you?" I said trying to make my voice sound professional. "Where is my dress! Prom is tomorrow and I'm supposed to get it fitted today!"
I was confused, her appointment was at 2pm and it was still morning, or at least I thought it was..."this is Jess right?"
"Yes this is Jess Hampton"
"Your appointment is scheduled for 2pm"
"Yes, That's why I'm here, it's 2pm."
What? It couldn't be, I looked at the time and she was right, it was 2pm.
" Im so sorry I didn't realize! I will be there very soon"
I hung up the phone and jumped out of bed running to my closet. I threw on some formal work clothes that I made myself and ran out the door.
Once I got to the building everyone was staring at me like I had been missing for years. "Hello" I smiled and waved to try and seem like I wasn't 3 hours late. I walked into my office where I saw Jess sitting in one of my chairs. "I'm so sorry Jess I had a crazy morning."
From my experience with rude customers I thought she was going to yell at me, but to my surprise she didn't. Instead she smiled at me and said "it's alright"
I smiled back before sitting in my desk to speak to her before I fitted her in the dress.

I had just gotten back from a stressful day at work due to me sleeping in so late, and was sitting on my couch watching a cooking show. I was great at baking but absolutely horrible at cooking. Then I got a call, I looked at my phone and noticed it was Adrien. I picked up the phone and heard his voice on the other end "Hey Mari, I'm sorry to ask you so late but we need another model for our photoshoot and my parents thought you would be the perfect person, would you be willing to model with me for a while?"
"Now?"
" yea, And we could hang out after if you wanted to, maybe play some video games?"
I hadn't modeled for the agreste brand in a while so I was kind of surprised when he asked me but I did like modeling. "Sure, I'll be over in a few."
"Thanks M"
He hung up and I began looking for my keys, I always lost them.

When I got there I saw Adrien in a black tux waiting for me on the front steps of the agreste mansion. He smiled and waved at me as I walked to him "Hi!"
"Hi M!"
"What's the theme?"
"Night"
"Oh well that makes since"
We laughed before his parents came out of the large doors behind us. "Oh Marinette ! I haven't seen you in so long!" His mom walked to me with open arms and threw a hug around me "Hi! It's so nice to see you!"
I hugged her back, Adriens parents were nice and his mom always liked me. His dad was strange in my opinion but he was still nice. His mom pulled away from me still smiling while Gabriel stood behind Adrien. I turned away from Adriens mother and looked to Gabriel "Hello" I said while smiling, Gabriel was very professional and I didn't want him to think I was unprofessional even though he'd known me since I was 4. "Very nice to see you marinette, I'm glad you could make it."
"Are there any specific clothes I need to wear?"
"Yes they're in the bathroom ready for you to change into"
"Thank you"
I walked into the familiar mansion and made my way to the bathroom. I locked the door and saw a navy blue dress. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. It looked stunning. It was a dark navy blue color with a nice white belt around the waist. I loved it.

After admiring the dress for some time, I took my hair out of my pigtails and left my red hair ties on the counter

After admiring the dress for some time, I took my hair out of my pigtails and left my red hair ties on the counter. Then I walked out of the bathroom and went back outside. "Im here!" I said while walking to everyone. Everyone turned to look at me and then Adriens mom spoke"That dress really suits you!"
"Thank you" I said while smiling
"You 2 will be going out to the mountain side to take your photos, the stars are going to be quite amazing tonight." Gabriel spoke while looking at me and Adrien. I nodded "ok"
"Ok! Thanks father!" Adrien said quickly before leaping forward and grabbing my hand.
He started running to the limo, me still in his grip. "Adrien! Are you crazy?! What are you doing!" I said while being dragged by Adrien
"Come on!"
He stopped when we reached the limo and  got in, I did the same . I looked at him waiting for an explanation. "Are you gonna tell me why you just dragged me here In such a rush?"
He looked at me and said "gotcha!!" Then he started laughing.
"I scared you didn't I?!"
"I was not scared! Just confused."
I didn't like it when people messed with me, but his prank was kinda funny. I stared at him laughing in the seat next to me unable to speak and after a couple seconds, I was laughing too.
"Your pranks are so lame" I said in between laughs while hitting his shoulder.
" they work tho, it got you laughing"
I stopped laughing annoyed that I fell for it and laughed. " oh don't be like that M, it was funny"
Just as I was about to reply I heard a the car door open. It was Adriens bodyguard, he looked back at us "ready to go?" He asked
Me and Adrien replied at the same time saying "yep" Then his bodyguard started driving.
The car ride took around an hour so by the time we got there it was almost midnight.But it went by fast since Me and Adrien messed around the whole time. The car came to a stop and we got out, the view was amazing. You could see all the stars perfectly and it wasn't to cold. "Hey Adrien!" The photographer said while walking towards him
"Hi!" Adrien said to the photographer
The photographer smiled before turning his glance to me. Before he could say anything, Adrien spoke. "This is my friend marinette, she's here to model with me."
I smiled and waved a little, the photographer stared at me for a second and then smiled "nice to meet you marinette, your a very pretty woman you know" He took my hand and kissed it. I didn't really like this but I didn't want to seem rude so I just giggled and said "thank you"
I'm guessing Adrien, like me, felt awkward because he said "ok enough of this, let's get on with the shoot."
The photographer stood up straight and cleared his throat "yes of course, now follow me." He turned around and started walking, me and Adrien followed behind him, he stopped at a rock and turned back to us" I'd like you to stand on this rock back to back facing the camera."
Adrien took a step on the rock and I did the same, I hadn't modeled in a while so I hoped he'd help me out so I didn't  make a fool of myself. We were back to back just like the photographer asked, I looked to the camera and smiled, I couldn't see Adrien but I think he did the same. The photographer took a couple photos before asking me to slightly bend my knee. I didn't know what he meant but I tried and it worked because no one seemed to notice.
What felt like 100 photos later we got back in the limo and started to head back. Me and Adrien still messed around and joked about the photo shoot the whole time, even though we were super tired.

When we got to the agreste mansion it was 2am and adriens parents were already asleep in there room. We got out of the car half asleep and walked to the doors. "Can I crash here?" I asked him, I was afraid that if I got on the road I would fall asleep on the spot and get in a car crash. "Sure"
He opened the door and I walked in, he followed after me. "Im going to go to the bathroom to get my normal clothes on." I turned to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned back "what?"
"Don't you think sleeping in regular clothes is a bit uncomfortable?" He said with confusion.
"Uhhh, I don't think so"
"Well I have some of your old clothes still in my room from when we were kids. Maybe they'll still fit?" He joked
"Sure they'll definitely fit, not like I'm 22 now." I said sarcastically which made him laugh. I laughed as well before going to the bathroom and changing into my normal clothes.
After I changed I put my hair back up and walked to Adriens room. As soon as I entered the room I heard the snores of Adrien, he was tucked under the sheets of his bed fast asleep. I wondered how he could've gotten changed and fallen asleep in the short amount of time that I was in the bathroom, but my thoughts were interrupted when a yawn managed to escape my body. I walked over  to his bed and crawled in beside him, I pulled the covers over myself and let sleep finally claim my body.